Storrs, Connecticut show - October 18, 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if you have room. :D

Entries had to be in last Saturday (if you wanted to enter any rabbits). But if you want to come, it's in Storrs, CT., on Route 195, on the UCONN Campus, at the Horse arena, next to the Dairy Bar. There are usually "Rabbit Show" signs out along the road.

I just want to wish everyone showing there "good luck".

Cathy - I'm sure that someday we'll get to meet...

TinysMom wrote:

Thanks....gonna need it!

They are talking about snow here in CT on Sunday. Cathy dress warm! I wonder how many people are still going to go get ice cream..LOL!

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
TinysMom wrote:

Thanks....gonna need it!

They are talking about snow here in CT on Sunday. Cathy dress warm! I wonder how many people are still going to go get ice cream..LOL!

Thanks Peg! "Someday..."!

Yeah Sharon, I heard it wasn't going to be nice outside. :( And the show hall can get cold... but the rabbits don't seem to mind! Wear layers and gloves!

I'll try to take pictures...

BlueGiants wrote:
Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
TinysMom wrote:

Thanks....gonna need it! 

They are talking about snow here in CT on Sunday.  Cathy dress warm!  I wonder how many people are still going to go get ice cream..LOL!

Thanks Peg!  "Someday..."!

Yeah Sharon, I heard it wasn't going to be nice outside. :(  And the show hall can get cold... but the rabbits don't seem to mind!  Wear layers and gloves!

I'll try to take pictures...

Ok dress warm and eat ice cream! Check!

At the show with Peg and Sharon!! Met Cathy and Roger! So many bunnies!!!!

Roger Cathy Peg Me Sharon

100_7607.jpg

What a truely wonderful day I had today! Met Peg!(Surprise!!!!! :pinkbouce:) Met Alicia! :pinkbouce:... saw my friends Roger and Sharon (and a whole bunch others!!!!). In spite of the drenching Rain and freezing Snow... it was a really great day! :hug: Rabbit friends are really the best!

It was a great day seeing friends and meeting new ones in spite of the freezing weather.

Roger

Yeah, with that weather, I didn't want to wait around either... But would love to know who took BIS!

Latest posts

Back