Storms first trip outside

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score

Its a really nice day. And i desided to let storm go out for a while I put the collar and leashon him. so I could feel safe cause its a opened courtyard. He had a blast we spent about 45 minutes out there. They both had fun him and phoenix

SDC10435.jpg

Mom I can come out

SDC10436.jpg

Freedom

SDC10438.jpg

Your not going to leave me right?

SDC10439.jpg

hey sis your first timer to?-Storm Why are you out here you belong inside.-Phoenix

SDC10440.jpg

I here a bird

SDC10441.jpg

UMM wood my favorite treat

SDC10443.jpg

Hi mom this is great

SDC10444.jpg

I am not going in your crazy

SDC10445.jpg

hey who is that

SDC10446.jpg

Fresh grass

SDC10448.jpg

Chillen watching sister

SDC10450.jpg

This is the life

SDC10451.jpg

Sister go away

SDC10453.jpg

My own collar and leash

SDC10460.jpg

I am not going in

SDC10458.jpg

This is my corner

SDC10464.jpg

This is myne oh no I am not going in

SDC10465.jpg

Aren't I the ladys man

SDC10461.jpg

Mom why is bubba out here

SDC10466.jpg

This is the last run befor nap time

Awwh wow hes so cute!

Bet he had a great time! Looks like you had a nice day! Lucky you!

Be careful with a collar, Kat. Bunnies can get nervous and bolt quickly. Collars can choke them or they can twist around and pop right out of them. H-style halters/harnesses are the best way to walk Storm. :D

It does look like he had a great time, though! I'll have to think about taking Elf out this afternoon as a reward to myself for cleaning my daughter's room out.

Elf Mommy wrote:
Be careful with a collar, Kat. Bunnies can get nervous and bolt quickly. Collars can choke them or they can twist around and pop right out of them. H-style halters/harnesses are the best way to walk Storm. :D

It does look like he had a great time, though! I'll have to think about taking Elf out this afternoon as a reward to myself for cleaning my daughter's room out.

yes we are getting his a harness on wensday i just got the urge to take him today cause it was such a nice day. Me and hubby have been talking about taking him out but I wanted to do it first cause hubby built his cage. LOL

But we are getting him one soon.

I was not holding the leash the court yard is not that big. And he only stayed in one section of grass. I just wanted to be able to grab the leash just in case what ever. Iam going to get a tag for his harness. So he has ID just in case.

Very cute :)

I bought a harness for my rabbit, but he didn't like it at all and got really stressed out every time I tried to put it on him/wiggled free, even though it was the right size. :(

Latest posts

Back