Sticky brown clumps on rabbit's head? Any suggestions?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayDai

Reaction score
Hello, I thought I would ask around here because a lot of people seem to know a lot about bunnies! I have a 2 year old Holland Lop her name is Daisy, I noticed around her face on both sides she has like little bumps, I took a closer look and it seems to be brown little clumps stuck to her fur they feel as if she has ingrown whiskers, not sure what they are or hw to get rid of them any suggestions? I don't want to hurt her by trying to get rid of them, I have been touching around them for a bit and she doesn't seem to mind at all so I don't think they are bothering her I just would love to know what's wrong with her!

Extra Info:
She is a SUPER cleaner (she has the personality of a germaphobe) so my only thought was maybe she can't reach this are to clean herself and it is dirt or food clumping to her? Any suggestions are great!

I attached 2 images I couldn't get pictures of her with it because her hair is just so thick but this piece came out with it on the end practically this is what all the bumps look like, they just look like clumps of brown to me, hope this helps!

Attachments

• daisy hair.jpg
    daisy hair.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 9
  • daisy hair 2.jpg
    daisy hair 2.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back