Stephie's Portfolio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry again, Mambo
hug.gif

Binky free, Stephie! :bunnyangel:

There are so many people out there who justdon't understand the love a human and an animal can share... I imagineMambo's bosses are some of them. Even though you have to be at work, Ipray everything works out okay. The bunny losses may have beenheart-wrenching, but perhaps in the future a miracle will occur for youand your family, who knows? Perhaps you'll be there for a bunny whoreally needed you, just as your buns were there when you needed them.

Stillcrying...

We miss you already, Stephie.

-Carolyn

Laura wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
This isnuts! I have to stop crying, but I can't. I'm atwork. People don't understand the love we have for our babiesand each other's little ones. -Carolyn
I'm doing the same thing, Carolyn. I should have gotten upand walked away, but I went straight to this thread when I heard and Ican't stop tearing up. People here at workwouldnever understand why I'm so upset, so I hope no one asks me what'swrong. This lump in my throat won't go away.

Laura

Me too. I just can't believe it. It's toosad. My co-worker just asked me what's going and I can't evenexplain, at least here they would understand. I don't want tothink it's real. Oh, I'm just heart broken foryou. Oh, I have to get back towork, butI just can't seem to do it. I need to gohome and hug my babies. Dan, honestly,if you needanything, just let me know.

Jen :runningrabbit: Be free you sweet, sweet girl.

Latest posts

Back