spaying

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babbersmom

Reaction score
i have been searching for a good rabbitvet for my 2 year old rabbit babbers.the problem i have is the cost.iam on a low income and can not afford 200.00 dollars for spaying herbut from what i read spaying is crucial for her health. does anyoneknow where is minnesota they have affordable rabbit care? any ideaswould be greatly appreciated. thanks, babbersmom

Spaying isn't all-so-crucial if you can't affordit, although it may decrease chances of developing uterine cancer, evenher temper and keep her from getting pregnant (if you wanted to househer with an unaltered male.

Elli

HAve you looked for a low-cost birth controlcenter? Some communities have these services.Perhaps there is one in your area....

thank you to everyone who replied to my question about my babbers i greatly appreciate your input.....

i found a vet that costs only 95.00 dollars to have my rabbit spayedbut she has not treated very many rabbits so i'm not sure if i shouldtrust her or not. is there anything specific i should ask the vet thatwould tell me beyond a doubt that she could do a good job with mybabbers?

Latest posts

Back