Spay Day tomorrow.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petitlapin

Reaction score
Just putting it out there: our new girl (a spunky Holland Lop), will be spayed tomorrow. Wish us luck & any recovery advice is welcome.

Good luck..will be thinking of your little girl

Update: Posy Tinkercup had her procedure yesterday. She came home looking understandably uncomfortable, but munching a few choice pieces of hay. Gus our other rabbit made her feel more at ease. When he visited her during his free range time, it was rather sweet to see him seem concerned/ curious (they are not yet 'bonded'), they nosed each other through her crate and she laid down more on her side when he sat next to her crate. I was concerned because she hadn't eatenmuch since coming home, and didn't eat/drink much ofanything overnight. I had given her a few spoons of water. I tried a medicine dropper and the sassy bunny she is, bit the tip off of it :) I called the vet this AM and they gave me a pack of critical care, she is now eating more.... "nom nomthis stuff is soooo tasty... I was starvin...." Phew. St Francis please watch over Posy T.

I am glad she is doing well. It took my buns a little while to start eating again. I think it was about 12 hours or so. I hope she will be back to herself in no time.

Latest posts

Back