Soon-to-be Bunny Mom here.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why, hello there. Name's Mary, from Michigan. I'm going to be getting a rabbit around the beginning of October. :D I've already done a ton of research on owning a bunny (Dosen't mean I don't appreciate tips and advice, lol) and right now I'm planning on making a nice pen for him/her. I also plan to adopt from the humane society. :)

Welcome! Kudos to you for doing research. This is a great site for bunny help :)

The only thing I'd add to what you've probably read if is you ever think you might want to get a 2nd rabbit, start out by taking a pair that's already bonded.

Welcome! I just recently got my first rabbit after about 10 years of wanting one and its the best feeling ever having a snuggly little thing to love on.

Awe welcome :D Just a small piece of advice: Clean fingers! Lol, Cosmo likes to chew at my fingers whenever I have food residue on them, it's cute but sometimes those teeth of his can be sharp. :)

Latest posts

Back