soft stools

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grunteris doing much better, she was atthe vet on Fri just for a check and he said she is healing well, theonly thing he is worried about is where the maggots were on her backshe has quite a tear in the skin and he may have to put a stitch. Ijust read the post about the vanilla in the water for the flys and I amgoing to start doing that.But otherwise her stools aregetting better, she is only on Timothy Hay and oats rightnow. I just wish I could get her to use her litterboxmore. She was litterbox trained when we had her in the housebut she has been outside for the last 2 years and lost the training.Now we have to keep her inside until she is healed andI amtrying to retrain her on the litterbox.Noteasy............but otherwise she is doing great. Thks forasking.

Can she step into the litterbox? If she has to jump into it, it might hold her back because she's still got a wound.

How's are her stools now?

She'll pick up the littertraining again. It may take a week or two, but she'll get the knack of it.

-Carolyn

Her stools are getting better. They arefirmer than they used to be. She can hop into her litter box. I try toput her in there when I think she has to go, but she just jumps out. Iam letting her run around the garageand she loves it , shekick up her heels. There is really nothing in there because we just hada new floor put in. I am going to keep trying to get her to use thelitterbox, but my husband says shes just to old, but what does he know:p, hes old to and I was able to retrain him.......ha.......ha....

I agree. Your husband doesn't know what he's talking about. She's not too old to litter train.

So glad to see you smiling!!!

-Carolyn

I am so gald she is on th eroad to recovery. Shewill get back to using her box in time. She has had a lot going on inher life and when anything changes litterbox habits suffer but theycome back. Buns like to be clean most of the time

Latest posts

Back