So, How are you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that being home in the summer makes me a target for people wanting to drop their children off with me for free childcare...low paying childcare...or really any childcare at all.

I have to work overtime (10-hr days) for the next two weeks, so I spent the day catching up ahead of time. Made chicken salad for sandwiches, got some soup ready, made yogurt, carrots with dip, dishes of blueberries. Made some cheesy eggs for breakfasts. (I usually just have yogurt and a banana, but for long overtime days, I like to have an egg at breakfast and a lighter dinner.

Also went to the garden center, got a big pot for my mint plant.

And I dyed my hair red today. Right now it's sort of cherry red, but it should tone down to rich auburn in a day or two. If not, that's ok. It's been a long time since I last dyed my hair, and it didn't turn out completely even. But that's ok, too. LOL.

Feelin' blue. My favorite uncle has throat cancer. He hasn't eaten or drank for 3 days, so we think he's just given up. It just makes me so sad. My parents are so close to my aunt and uncle and it's very hard on them too.

I am NOT a happy camper today. First, 4:30 am I woke up, some MASSIVE thunder, and for some reason I was all soaking wet... well of course I had to leave my window open the night before and my bed is right under the window... -.-

Next, 5... still thundering and raining, woke up again. This time actually closed my window.

Then.. 9:30.. Wake up to mom screaming 'LETS GO, GET THE BUNNY' and i'm thinking 'oh for Gods sake you were never this entusiastic about her before' then I heard the buzzing. Someone (who i'm really going to give it one if I ever find out who) pulled the fire alarm handle in my appartment complex. Great.:grumpy:.

I sprang out of bed, got Babii's carrier off the top shelf of my closet, knocking everything in its path down too. I opend baby's cage feircly and threw her in (not litterally)

So wearing only a tank top and cotton shorts, and hair that looks like I could nest something. I threw on jean shorts, all the while forgetting I had shorts under thus giving me 2 shorts i'm wearing. Then I threw on a shirt ontop of my tank top, which reads 'high maitnence' HA, like heck at this point.

Then I manage to help my mom grab sparky with oven mitts because of his temper with loud noises.. not only am I 'high maitnence' but i'm a baker too! -.-

So I had Sparkys leash in one hand, Babiis cage in the other, and my fathers urn in and my cell phone.. uhm, in my pocket ? (actually, I had shoved them in my shirt because the tank top had a built in bra thing)

I was just getting out the door when the alarm went off. FOR FUDGE SAKE.

So I put Babiis cage on the ground, I got up to actually analize myself in a mirrior.. danm I looked bad. Remind me to take off mascara before bed. =|

When I got back, Mr.Sparky was humping Babii's cage... my only thought was 'shes going to bite it...' She didn't, then Sparky notice she wasnt 'in the mood' and attacked her cage while she layed down and watched this 9 pound dog jump histerically at her cage... :D

Anyways, i'm going to siriously do damage to whoever pulled the alarm. :twitch:

wabbitmom12 wrote:
Feelin' blue. My favorite uncle has throat cancer. He hasn't eaten or drank for 3 days, so we think he's just given up. It just makes me so sad. My parents are so close to my aunt and uncle and it's very hard on them too.
I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle, Karen- I'll be thinking of you and your family :hug:

I still feel rough today. Not like, terrible, dying rough, just rough. Not right. I feel all achey and cold, but not so long ago was boiling hot. I still have a headache and feel sick. And I have a strange craving for corn on the cob, lol! :expressionless

I wish the bunnies hadn't chewed and peed on my Ikea bedspread, because I could do with curling up under it right now :p

need to rant. dont wanna start drama so ill do it here.
my staph infections are driving me nuts. three months and still getting no better, just the infection goes deeper and gets worse.
ive had a headache since thursday night when i hit my head and i have a black eye.
worked 56 hours last week for overtime so got little time to rest and didnt see my daughter from thursday night till just last night. i missed her.
im really broke, i have 400$ to pay 800$ rent, plus a utility bill my ex-roomie decided it would be a bitch move to not pay just to make my life miserable. have to pay utilities for this month still. need to get my boys fixed and have no money. my dog is driving me nuts-with animal control being called its been even more upsetting.
my two roomies who live with me, neither have jobs. sit at home all day and sleep or eat MY food i buy. they dont even have money for rent so im stressed about getting kicked out with no where to go
my best friend is in rehab and i havnt had time to call or write him and i miss him so much.
i started adhd meds to help with work and got badly addicted so had to stop and detox from them still having to work, which led to me passing out and my head meeting the floor.
my daughter needs allergy meds and i cant even afford them. i need more anti-biotics and i cant afford them.
where sara bit me it got infected with staph and its super painful right on my ankle bone and ill have to cut it open and get the infection out.

i need a beer.

problem is is that the girl i have been friends with since 8th grade, her mom kicked her out cause she was prego and then she got an abortion. the guy, her now bf, living with me has chrones disease and its hitting him hard right now so he cant hardly get up and around anymore..and ive known him for two.

and its a two bedroom apartment and i have no one else i would want to live with and when they have money they help and i just cant afford to possibly loose the chance to get at least 100-200 a month. it sounds stupid i know and i told them if they dont have jobs by the end of next month they are gone.

Today is a bad, bad, bad day. I don't want to go into details, but because of some irresponsible actions I have lost a great deal of respect from members on my rat forum. Luckily I was smart enough to post in the mods section and not on the general section. To cut it short, I had a HUGE blowout with a fellow mod I considered a good friend because of her opinions on the matter. I know I did wrong, but there is nothing I can do to fix it, I can't apologize for stupidity, and I know that. I didn't need to hear it in such a mean hurtful way when I was already upset and ashamed. So I may not be returning to a forum where I've felt like family for 2 years now, and that hurts. I've been crying all day, off and on. It's just not good.

And today was supposed to be a good day, we're going to go see Katherine Heigl's new movie finally. Now I'm not even in the mood.

Today is a bad, bad, bad day indeed!!!!!!!! Just had world war 3, round 3 with my husband last night. I'm happily going along in my life, having finally sorted out all the business dramas that have been going on for the past 3 months, thinking, at least my personal life is good, then all these issues come out of the blue that I didn't even know we were having. Then, thinking we sorted them out in the first 2 conversations, It's all been dredged up again last night and we're back to square 1. Apparently he doesn't like aspects of my personality, even though I've been exactly the same for the past 11 years that he's known me now he has issues with it.
moz-screenshot.jpg

paul2641 wrote:
Pet_Bunny:Cool so what type of photography you into? Will you be attending the indy car racing?
I take pictures of everything and anything. Most of thepicture are for myself but some of my pictures show up in the papers.

I didn't go to the Indy Car races. It wasless than10 blocks from where I work, and the engine noises was so loud.

2wmj12v.jpg

Here is a view of the back part of the standsfrom the street. The race track is on the city airport runway.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Pet_Bunny:Cool so what type of photography you into? Will you be attending the indy car racing?
I take pictures of everything and anything. Most of thepicture are for myself but some of my pictures show up in the papers.

I didn't go to the Indy Car races. It wasless than10 blocks from where I work, and the engine noises was so loud.

2wmj12v.jpg

Here is a view of the back part of the standsfrom the street. The race track is on the city airport runway.
Cool I would love to get into photography, That looks really cool the area looks really nice.

paul2641 wrote:
Cool I would love to get into photography, That looks really cool the area looks really nice.

I'm just an average photographer, some of the pictures that other photographers take are amazing. But I like to take pictures.

2hwistw.jpg

These pictures were taken out of my car window. That tall tower is a platform for a TV camera.

I've got to go to Homebase tomorrow for more stuff for decorating the dining room. I've got to get:

Varnish for the skirting boards
Some more edging for the doors (he ran out)
Paint for the walls (two different colours)
Some new brushes and stuff
Lots of sandpaper for sanding down the doors and woodwork (urgh)
Some satin wood paint (urgh)
Also need to check out their curtain poles but I think we may just keep the one we have. I've got to work out the measurements for the new curtains so I know how much fabric to order! Groan!

jewelwillow wrote:
Today is a bad, bad, bad day indeed!!!!!!!! Just had world war 3, round 3 with my husband last night. I'm happily going along in my life, having finally sorted out all the business dramas that have been going on for the past 3 months, thinking, at least my personal life is good, then all these issues come out of the blue that I didn't even know we were having. Then, thinking we sorted them out in the first 2 conversations, It's all been dredged up again last night and we're back to square 1. Apparently he doesn't like aspects of my personality, even though I've been exactly the same for the past 11 years that he's known me now he has issues with it.
moz-screenshot.jpg
Sounds like something is going on with him...is he having difficulties at work, or with his health at all? Thing is, I think, for men at least, it's more difficult to come to terms with lessening of physical fitness (this has been the case with my husband...took awhile for him to come to grips with it, but hell, I swear he's made a pact with the devil 'cause he NEVER looks olders, lol). It could possibly be something about himself that he's struggling with - people tend to find fault with others when they're less than pleased with themselves...anyhow, just some food for thought.
Sorry to hear this is coming up, but it might present an opportunity for you both to become closer.

fuzz16 wrote:
need to rant. dont wanna start drama so ill do it here.
my staph infections are driving me nuts. three months and still getting no better, just the infection goes deeper and gets worse.
ive had a headache since thursday night when i hit my head and i have a black eye.
worked 56 hours last week for overtime so got little time to rest and didnt see my daughter from thursday night till just last night. i missed her.
im really broke, i have 400$ to pay 800$ rent, plus a utility bill my ex-roomie decided it would be a bitch move to not pay just to make my life miserable. have to pay utilities for this month still. need to get my boys fixed and have no money. my dog is driving me nuts-with animal control being called its been even more upsetting.
my two roomies who live with me, neither have jobs. sit at home all day and sleep or eat MY food i buy. they dont even have money for rent so im stressed about getting kicked out with no where to go
my best friend is in rehab and i havnt had time to call or write him and i miss him so much.
i started adhd meds to help with work and got badly addicted so had to stop and detox from them still having to work, which led to me passing out and my head meeting the floor.
my daughter needs allergy meds and i cant even afford them. i need more anti-biotics and i cant afford them.
where sara bit me it got infected with staph and its super painful right on my ankle bone and ill have to cut it open and get the infection out.

i need a beer.
Brenda, is there any way you can receive state aid for your rent & medications?
I know you've probably looked into this, but had to ask.
There are usually some organizations also (usually church based) than can help out with a food pantry, clothes, etc. It's very sad you have to spend so much time away from your daughter just to make ends meet.

SunnyCait wrote:
Today is a bad, bad, bad day. I don't want to go into details, but because of some irresponsible actions I have lost a great deal of respect from members on my rat forum. Luckily I was smart enough to post in the mods section and not on the general section. To cut it short, I had a HUGE blowout with a fellow mod I considered a good friend because of her opinions on the matter. I know I did wrong, but there is nothing I can do to fix it, I can't apologize for stupidity, and I know that. I didn't need to hear it in such a mean hurtful way when I was already upset and ashamed. So I may not be returning to a forum where I've felt like family for 2 years now, and that hurts. I've been crying all day, off and on. It's just not good.

And today was supposed to be a good day, we're going to go see Katherine Heigl's new movie finally. Now I'm not even in the mood.
/hugs
Cait - Im sorry to hear that - losing friends has GOT to be one of the hardest things to experience.

I'm sorry about your rat forum problems, Cait.

My day was going pretty good, until I found out I was able to get squeezed in at my dentist today for a tooth filling. The cavity was small and just starting out, but for some reason it took quite a long time. First we had to wait for the numbing stuff to kick in, then they started to work on the tooth but it was very sensitive so they gave me more.

Now the right side of my tongue and mouth are all tingly in a very annoying way. It's starting to ware off and now I can feel how sore my mouth is. Fun! Not to mention It's 5:00 PM, I haven't had lunch yet so I'm very hungry but I cant eat until I get more feeling back in my mouth. :grumpy:

Latest posts

Back