So happy and proud

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*sAbRiNa*~

Reaction score
Well, when I first got Sabrina my family was really resistant to her (she wasn't allowed over to their house). One of the major issues is that they did not understand how important it is for her to get out time.They have been slowly loving her more and more since the end of the summer. Well this week I had to leave Sabrina there while I went back and forth to school twice in a week. Now here comes the exciting part....my dad has totally fallen for Sabrina! My mom phoned me and let me know that my dad insisted that they get home soon because Sabrina might be lonely and she might want to run and get head scratches.

I know that it might not seem like that big of a deal but I am just so happy that my family is really accepting her and even loving her!!!!!

:) We're happy for you. Sabrina has stolen everyone's heart by her cutiness ( now that I'm typing I'm faliing for this little girl too ! :) Love her color).

I'm so happy for you and Sabrina. It's good to know that she is well taken care of and loved by your parents.

Hey you should try to get a picture of your Dad with Sabrina, frame it and give it to him for Father's Day.:biggrin:

Susan:)

Uh oh... another victim of bunny-cuteness/bunny-slave disorder... lol Maybe this is one disorder your Dad won't recover from. ;)

Good for Sabrina knowing how to use her charms to woo in another bunny-slave!!! I agree with Susan about getting a pic of Dad and Sabrina together. I think your Dad would be tickled to show off his new grand-bunny. ;)

Latest posts

Back