So exited...New flemish giant mommy.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my oh my oh my!!!! It's a cuteness overload!!!!

I just love all of those rabbits, especially Ben, what a cutie! That Mini Rex is just beautiful too. :)

Ben is doing great, but he cracks me up becausehe doesn't seem to realize that he is bigger than the other bunnies andis easily intimidated. One of my girls seems to have fallenin love with ben and won't leave him alone. They are both inthe 8 week range and am wondering when I will have to make sure theyare separated, so no accidental pregnancy happens. Here is apic of Ben force washing his girlfriend...

DSC03878.jpg

by the look on her face she seems to be enjoying it:D. Here'swhat his girlfriend zoe looks like when she is not being helddown. Isn't she a little beauty.

zoe05-15-05.jpg

I am trying to get Ben used to a halter and leash so I take him outsideevery day for a little sunshine. Everytime he gets scared hetries to burrow under my body. Here is some pics I took fromtodays session.

DSC03912.jpg

DSC03904.jpg

Here he is investigating the neighbors cat, about the only thing heisn't scared of are cats. If any of my cats get in his way hebites them in the butt and chases them from the room:).

DSC03903.jpg

What beautiful rabbits you have zoecat. I want a Flemish soooo bad....just waiting for the right time.

Zoe is as gorgeous as Ben! You take excellent photos, zoecat. I'm so glad I asked.

How sweet is it that Ben and Zoe have a friendship - and how Zoe is the Boss. Love that!

Cali's exactly the same way about her size. She has no clue how big sheis. She thinks she goes unnoticed and unheard when I pass out thetreats. She makes so much noise. She's also completely bossed around byFauna and Tucker will chase her like a cat chases a mouse. She's scaredto death of him. He's 3.5 lbs., she's 13 lbs. 14 ozs.

One of the things I love about the Flemish is how they run to you whenthey're afraid. I know other rabbits do that, but it seems to be socommon in Flemish. Have you checked out the post named "Camelot" bybunsforlife? Do so. She just adopted a Blue Flemish.

:)

Kisses to Ben and Zoe. Keep snapping pictures!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back