Snow Buns!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSAR

Reaction score
Yesterday because of all the snow (about 5 inches.) my sister and I decided to let each bunner out to enjoy it, since not all have. So we took them out two at a time, far from each other, and let them romp and dig in the snow. So here are pics of their wonderfuly snowy day!

Autumn had a blast in the snow. She was the last one to come out and she loved it! She was running everywhere!

101_2805.jpg
Autumn with cold feet.

101_2798.jpg
Autumn and Toby.

101_2803.jpg

Bruce was one of the last to go out. I think he liked it quite a bit. He kept falling into a bit though.:p

WinterTime043.jpg
Cold nose.

WinterTime048.jpg
Cutie!

101_2792.jpg
Looking at the ex pens.

Next is Lily. She seemed to enjoy the snow! Besides the nose first plunge she took she was having fun!

WinterTime020.jpg
After her nose plunge!

WinterTime023.jpg
Snooping

WinterTime028.jpg
cutie.

I think she was upset to find her favorite tunnel covered in so much snow she couldn't even use it!

More coming!!

Magic is next. I believe he was the third or so bunny out. He really stood out against the white! He also liked digging in it!

WinterTime012.jpg
Cutie!

WinterTime008.jpg
Looking at the snow.

WinterTime009.jpg
Sinking in it!

Now Minnie!I only have two pics right now because her others havent' been uploaded yet to photobucket.

101_2789.jpg
Looking at the snow.

101_2790.jpg
And looking at the snow again.

snow.gif

Sippi only came out for a few minutes, he has a thing about being outdoors if we put him out there. He'd much rather be inside snooping around. Well anyways I let the stinkbug out and shut the rabbitry door so he couldn't go back in. He took a few hopes and then tried to go back inside before realizing the door was shut! I only got one pic of him for some reason so here it is:

101_2791.jpg
Brrr!

You can see his other snow pics form a few days ago on his blog.

Now the Ray boy! (Warning look close to see camoflauge bunneh!)

101_2786.jpg
He doesn't really look happy.

101_2787.jpg
I love how his red eyes stand out so much!

101_2788.jpg
Looking miffed.

Now for the sweetie Sage. Again look closley to see her. lol

WinterTime049.jpg
She really like the snow! She was hopping everywhere!

WinterTime052.jpg
Coming after me. Aww!

WinterTime055.jpg
Such a cutie!

There is more coming!!

Savannah is next! She was the one that I was afraid the snow would be too deep for! I could tell she didn't really like it. Her little ears started shaking the minute I set her in the stuff.

101_2779.jpg
What is this?

101_2781.jpg
Brrr.

101_2783.jpg
Cold girly.

Now Willow! She was the first one to go out and I don't think she liked it at all!

101_2773.jpg
Cold feets!

101_2775.jpg
"Help me momma!"

101_2776.jpg
She climbed up this to get away from the snow only to find more!

101_2772.jpg
xmas-smiley-037.gif

Your pictures are SO great! I adore the ones of Willow she is such a cutie-patootie. Gave me a laugh to see their faces looking so bewildered having cold feetsie :biggrin2:.

I let Minnie out to play in the snow on our balcony. It was SO funny. The whole time she had this shocked look on her face like, my feets are wet and freeezing and omg this white stuff is sticking to me!!! Haha. The minute I brought her back inside and put her in her cage she gave me a giant whomp with her foot, LOL.

Raspberry82 wrote:
I let Minnie out to play in the snow on our balcony. It was SO funny. The whole time she had this shocked look on her face like, my feets are wet and freeezing and omg this white stuff is sticking to me!!! Haha. The minute I brought her back inside and put her in her cage she gave me a giant whomp with her foot, LOL.

Lol. Is it her first snow? How much do you guys have?

It's Sage's first snow and she absolutely loved the snow! We now have 11 1/2 inches, the top 1/2 inch being ice, so the bunnies aren't coming out, as they could just easily step over their xpens and the ice would cut them up :( When we go out to clean cages, we're going to rig some pens indoors for them to play while we clean. :)

Emily

Yeah it was her very first snow :biggrin2:. Max's too and he looked pretty started and bewildered, so funny, silly bunners.

We have about 5-6 inches on the ground right now I think. My Mom lives just 1 hour east of us and she has 4-5 ft of snow!! Wowsers. Our snow has a thick layer of ice under it so nasty for driving. More is suppose to be coming over the next 5-6 days! :shock:

I love the pictures! They are all so adorable! :)Ray and Sage blend in with the snow so well!

My bunnies hate the snow, I put all of them out in the snow, and they didn't move at all. Hehe, they don't like the coldness.

Love the pics.

Karlee

Hey I was just wondering, are all the bunnies you guys take outin the snow indoor bunnies? I'm afraid to take mine out in case they get cold and or sick.

Thanks

Susan:)

Are you talkingto BlueSky and BSAR, SOOOSKA? Or me?

If your talking to me, then my bunnies are outdoors, and I usually take them out every other day, if it's nice and all. Sorry if you weren't talking towards me..

Karlee

Latest posts

Back