SNIPPED......now i feel guilty

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beans_mommy

Reaction score
hey all well i didit i got beans snippedtoday and he looks soooooooosad he has a e-collar on and cant get around in hiscage:(........he has taken a few nibbles but nothing like he used toeat....hoping that will change tomorrow.....however he has drank almosta quart of water in 6 hrs is that normal??????he looked sosad when his female friends were running about....i let him out whenthey went home for the night and he cheered up alittle then i had to put the collar back on andsend him home he doesnt even want hisfavorite treat ( peaches) i think hes mad atme.................well all happy bunning toall

I'm sure any male would be mad if you took his boys away from him. lol

Don't feel bad, he'll be back to normal in a week or so I'm sure :)

Hi beans_mommy,

It sounds like he's on the road to recovery. Nibbles aregood, and the water is great that he's taking so much of thatin. You've been through the worst of it with theanesthesia.

I know what it's like to see them in pain and have them mad atyou. Not good. Just remember that you've helpedprolong his life in having him fixed. He'll soon forgiveyou.

-Carolyn

:D:D:D beans is happiertoday........althou cant stand that **** collar around hisneck......lol............he ate some more for me this morn ireally think by tonight he will be back to his ole self as far a hiseating habits.......he wants so bad to be out running aroundbut he has 11/2 days to wait ughhhhhhhhhhh thankscaroline and my bunny loves me for ur replys................the waterthing was really making me nervous he just keepsdrinking and drinking and drinking some morelol........next is bunny with an attitude she goes in on oct13 to be spayed joy joy think shes gotattitude now just wait till the13th hahhahahah have a greatday caroline i hope tucker is doingbetter my thoughts are withu......;) Donna

Don't be alarmed by the water.Believe me, that's a good thing!

Thankyou for your kindness and thoughts.

:)

-Carolyn

I'm getting my female spayed on Monday...notlooking forward to it! For one, I just feel bad (even though I knowit's the best thing for her), and two, she's got major attitude andprobably won't look at me for a week!

yeah I am thinking of getting mine fixed too, he is not a baby anymore for sure.(1.5 years old). I feel so bad.

Have someone else bring them to the vet for thesurgery, then you return to "rescue" the darling baby after thefact. I'm told this suffices to make you a hero and the thebrunt of any grudges. Can't hurt.

Buck

Hehe, when Guin got Spayed, I took her in, shewasnt happy... but when she got home with me picking her up, she wassooooo happy to be out of that nasty vets office. Of courseshe looked awful! But I gave her lots of baby food to lick atand it appeased her =)

Pretty soon Gir gets to go in for the snip. His hormones aredriving ALL of us crazy! Poor Guin gets chased arounddaily. He has a musky odor now, and he is just so highstrung! Oh I cant wait for the two months to be over so I cantake him in for a snip snip!

Latest posts

Back