smiley central

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When posting a reply look at the top of the pageand you should see a little smiley click on it and a list of smileyswill pop up, just choose and click on it, thats it easy.

Ok well then if you look at the top bar thereshould be a "Happy face" click on that. Then when you have found thesmiley you like click on it and it should insert itself into the replybox.

~Amy

I have it now, and I cant get it to work here either :( I have firefox. Any ideas?

Virginia

When Im making or replying to a post, I open upthe smiley thing and click. And it says I can email it, but never postsit. And html doesnt work here, so I cant use the html tag. I was hopingmaybe someone else had firefox and used this LOL Its frustrating! Itworks on a different forum Im on, but not this one :(

Virginia

No, but I think Ill have to. Its really weird. Maybe its just the forum type and my browser here? Just dont like each other lol

Virginia

Right on the smiley, like Ive done on otherforums *sigh* I Just dont think I can get it to work with this browseron this site lol I may have to use...IE for this.....

Virginia

Ill ask her. I really think its just a combo ofmy browser and the forum type. Its working on the others I go on. Well,the other two that Ive tried it on lol Maybe there is something I needto do to make it work. I hope so. I love these smileys!

Virginia

Latest posts

Back