Small things mean so much :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol!! I didn't even notice that but it does look like he's saying that. He's been jumping on the couches for a while now, then he started binkyjng on the sofas and now he lays out on them :) I love seeing these small steps! Now he lays next to me on the couches and it's wonderful. I'm hoping one day he'll hop right into my lap for some cuddles! :)

Don't be too disappointed if baci never becomes a lap bunny, most of them don't. I remember the one time Steve settled into my arms for a petting session. It lasted about ten minutes and I was on cloud nine, until he proceeded to have a nice long pee all over my shirt. :shame

V- Aw thank you so much!!! He's 5 months and is an absolute JOY to have. I love him so much:)

Stevesmum- oh my! Was that the only time he sat on you? Lol at least he marked you as his own LOL! I won't be too disappointed I'm just hopeful! I'm really happy just having him lay next to me for head rubs :) he does that a lot which makes me super happy

Steve sits on me now and then but not for long. He prefers to have four on the floor and I'm ok with that. He gives me bunny kisses on the face so what else could I ask for? :)

Latest posts

Back