Sky Rider's Home Base

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This little guy came intonight , Seems no one can handle lookingat this beautiful Bun . He is a HarliquinHolland Lop , not sure of his age as yet, From what I have beentold he went blind at Sixmonths of age . He seems to getround alright for the most part, He doesnt Spinlike Black Star did , He is very cautiousas to where he is going . and seems to lovethe round pen . He Even canfeel where the bars are andnot bump into them , I was rather amazed.

I have Chosen the name Sky Rider , ifyou look closely at hismarkings they seem to resemblea Late afternoon sunset . I will get somebetter pictures of him tomoorw , as I was takingpictures I was losing the light quickly. This Little Guy will reside in thehouse from here on out .

Picture037.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

I have to saythis little Sky Rider hascertainly made his little self at home ,

Kept me awake half the night with< Thwack > scrittvcchscritchh < thwak > I thinkthe nut case was scaring himselfwith the scritching lol. He likes hisinside cage , and WhenCassi opened his door this morninghe wiskered his way out thedoor and straight into trouble:disgust: yep straight for the pottedplants , lol removed him fromthe plant area and hewassnuffling around the floor andfound Cassi's breakfast sothe Two of them sat theirand ate frosted Mini wheats! caught her after Two and toldher no more , give him the plain ones , sureenough up goes his little nose ! :foreheadsmack:I have to tell You he certainly has thenose of a blood hound lol I had someraisin toast and was sitting herehappily eating away and I feelthis ever so light touch on my leg Ilook down and there he is , ashameless begger ! Gave him an end pieceand he sat right downand promptly made a crumby mess onhte floor lol . ( no worries Ihate buttered toast ) . thinkit was all done there , nope not on yourlife no more light touch lolfull body weight on my legs and Iwill tell you those prettymoon eyes are very hard to resist, yep he got anothersmall piece of toast . Then hewas ready for a nap poorlittle guy , I do believe that was themost excercize he has had inhis entire life.

He nagotiated from the sun roomto the dining room with help ofhis Super nose , I never heardhim coming and he never bumped intoanything , I was totally blown away .
I took these pictures a few minutes ago :

Thinking about sneaking up on that Kid !

Picture042.jpg

Nope not me Im not sneaking up on her !

Picture045.jpg

He certainly has some character LOL .

So cute! And very smart! As long as the cage andhis area stays relatively the same, he'll probably be binkying in a fewdays. It amazes me how well blind bunnies cope and get around!

:mad: Listen, Smartalec, :mad:

I don't know who you are or how you broke into Gypsy's account, but sheis going to be LIVID when she gets her hands on you. I DO NOTAPPRECIATE your little joke.

Get this straight. If you're going to impersonate someone, at Least do your homework first.

Gypsy doesn't like Hollands and certainly would never say somethinglike, "...those pretty moon eyes are very hard to resist..."

Give me that Rabbit, and Return Gypsy to us At Once!

:gun:

:waiting:

-Carolyn

:rofl:Im pretending he is a Mini Lop LMAO j/k !!!!

Cassi is totally taken andsmitten with him , and he with her , andthe little stinker KISSED me ! right there on thenose , how dare he make me likehim LOL .

Truth to tell I was very temptedtoNOT take him , butafterseeing him , and after last night and today I amreally glad I did ., heis very selfsufficient and gets around nicely, Especially for the first time being outof a cage with room to roam .he loved it and likes exploring.I do bellieve he will be herefor the Duration .

He's moving to Iowa shortly!!!!! Corkyneeds a friend...no one here seems to want to be his friend...and he'dbe SO good with a blind bunny...cuz he has a very kind heart and hewould help him as needed! :p

Oh Gypsy,

He is absolutely adorable. I am new here so had no idea you were notthat attached to Hollands. We have some and we have some Mini-lops aswell. We had our blue mini-lop out today. She kept running into mybedroom where our maternity cages are, she was trying to peek over theurine gaurds to see what was in the NestBox that Destiny was sittingon. Destinny who is very calm for a new Momma was like "Who cares" butBlue Bell wanted to see she kept stretching her neck way up to try andsee. She would fall back and then try again. Blue Bell will be 5 monthson the 28th. She was bound and determined. She was enthused with mydaughters kitten as well he is only about 5-6 weeks old. He would runout at her and she would chase him around the front room and down thehall. Wish I had a video recorder. LOL It was hilarious.

Pam

Oh how I wish CA was closer to you:p,I would bunnynap him for sure:cool:OOOps!! Did I say that??

Bunnybarn123 wrote:
Oh Yeah,

He looks more like a tri then a Harlequin. Tri's are similar only theyhave three colors showing rather than two. Just my guess but I WANTHIM!!!

Pam

Pam,

You are correct -- on the later photos, it is more clear that he is actually a heavily marked tri color -- (broken harlequin).

Pam ;)

Actually Bunny Barn he has 4different colors to him he has a fawn ,anorange ,a black,and white , mydigi cam doesnt take veryflattering pictures in the sun light . I"mthinking of actually going backto a 35 Mm for some of these rabbits .Some are very hard to capture the colors of ,Sky being one , and BEW Nethi is another . Lt Greysare a twitch to capture alsowith a digi cam , I think ithas something to do withthe Pixals it justnever seems to come out right . I wouldntmind too awfully much but this particularDigi cam cost nearly $ 200.00 I wouldexpect it to take better quality ppictures.

Thats Okay,

I'll take him 2, 3, 4, colors not a problem. He is adorable. Wow thatis a shame about your camera. Everyone can see he is an:angel:so the pics are fine.

Pam W.

Oh, I just adore him!!! Honestly,could he be any cuter? Hmmm...How to get to New Hampshire tobunny nap a Holland and a Pal??? I'm planning my bunnynappingimmediately!!

Jen

gypsy wrote:
Actually Bunny Barn he has 4different colors to him he has a fawn ,anorange ,a black,and white , mydigi cam doesnt take veryflattering pictures in the sun light . I"mthinking of actually going backto a 35 Mm for some of these rabbits .Some are very hard to capture the colors of ,Sky being one , and BEW Nethi is another . Lt Greysare a twitch to capture alsowith a digi cam , I think ithas something to do withthe Pixals it justnever seems to come out right . I wouldntmind too awfully much but this particularDigi cam cost nearly $ 200.00 I wouldexpect it to take better quality ppictures.

He would be called an orange/black tri (the fawn is just faded orange).

Pam

He is cute!!! His markings remind me of my cat Tigger who is a tabby.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back