Should I let them stay together?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun Mom

Reaction score
The past 2 days have been fun with Benny andBlossom. They are doing great!! Benny grooms her and he loves herears!! The whole time he's grooming her, she's returning the favor.

They are so stuck together it's unreal seeing how they just meteachother outside of cages 5 days ago. Yesterday was hard and tonightwas even hardier getting them in their own cage. I don't ever pick themup and take them to their cage. I let them go in on their own with helpfrom food or a favorite treat. Benny used to have a big probelm withgoing in the cage and this way worked out great. Before Blossom, himand Joon would go to the top floor of the cage and wait for theirtreat.

Well now, as soon as it's time to go up and he knows, He eithers runsto her cage or his top floor with Blossom right behind him. His cagehas 3 levels so it's hard getting her out even with the door on the topfloor. When I go to pick her up. she pushes herself under him. Rightafter they're in their own cage, they start digging trying to get backtogether. I'm thinking since it's going great, I just might let themspend a night with eachother. I've only seen him mount her once todayand the rest of the day they were either playing, eating hay, groomingeachother or sleeping side by side. What do you guys think?

I don't remember if they're neutered ornot...but if they're neutered...I'd say let them share a cage if theylike each other that much!

Peg

If Benny isneutered I see no harm inletting them sleep together ,Moral standards have changeddramaticly since the 80 's lol .If they dontfight I see no harm as long asthere is an escape cage if onefeels the need for a temporary seperation.

sounds like love :Dstill watch it butsounds lovely :Dnoticed hetti has finally started to groomjack the other day it was ace to watch :D

Ok, that's what I thought. I'll give them a try tonight.

yes, Benny's neutered. When Blossom gets spayed, I'm taking him to workalso so they can still eachother....I'll put their carriers door todoor. Plus, if I take her and leave him, he panics. He might get alittle upset after she's done b/c I'll keep her up for awhile but he'llstill get to see her.

I'm so happy with him. I think he likes Blossom more than he likedJoon. He never groomed Joon or played with her like he does withBlossom.

Latest posts

Back