Shedding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else's bunniesshed funny like Mocha does in the summer. I know it's because the oldhair gets sun bleached but Mocha cannot be the only one!

He looks so neglected and raggedy in this picture!

mocha2.jpg

Elf does. Her fur looks so bad I don't even takepictures LOL. It has lil puffs of orange-tipped white fur. I love theway Mocha looks when he's shedding though. His fur is a part of hispersonality. :D

Ihave to admit he does! He's a man of many colors. ;)

His belly and chin are always white:

mocha4.jpg

And how many people can say their rabbit is both a solid colored and spotted? (Depending on the time of year of course!)

insidem12.jpg

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Ihave to admit he does! He's a man of many colors. ;)

His belly and chin are always white:

mocha4.jpg
That is simply precious! I love when they flip their heads over like that!

Your not the only one! Emmyis shedding truck loads STILL! I mean..I don't really get it. Aren'tthey suppose to keep their fur IN because of the weather? hmph..it'ssuch a mystry for me >__<

Wow. Mocha! A man of colors! Hahaha.Emmy sheds..but they don't turn spots! I wonder how Emmy will look likeif she was like Mocha..I bet Mocha will beat her! To myperspective..Mocha to me, is very unique. =D

Ivory's been shedding like *crazy* lately. ithought it was just a summer thing, but I guess it continues throughthe winter...crazy!

Latest posts

Back