Share your rabbit(s) most interesting or note worthy ritual.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larryng

Reaction score
This is the strange ritual ( I think its a may be a game for her ) that always happens when I reach my hand into my hand into Peanuts enclosure.

She would always make a false attempt to "escape" my trying to catch her. She would thump once or twice and jump into her litter box.

I would always reach my into her litter box and scoop her out without any resistance from her.

After I take her out of her enclosure, Peanut and I would cuddle.

Peanuts loves to cuddle more than anything in the world.

I think Peanut is just playing the "catch me if you can game" with me.

What is your rabbits most interesting or note worthy ritual?

Every morning when i go to get Agnes out she hears me coming down the stairs and waits on the second floor of her comdo for kisses. I lean down, she grooms me (aka kisses me)and then she hops down to the first floor and i let her out.

Archies ritual, or as close to it after less than a week here, is right when I let him out he doesnt like to be petted yet. He runs off, usually some awesomely high and entertaining binkys :) I sit on the floor with my book or iPad, within minutes he is over and nudging HARD (he is way harder of a nudger than Agnes) for head pets. I oblige, he melts to the ground. I stop because I need my second hand eventually amd he's off for more binkys :)

Crush will race up to the bars of his cage when I enter the area and wait for his nose rubs.

Callie will hide her head under something, or her face if she's scared. I seriously considered naming her Ostrich.

Every time I open the fridge Foo tries to get into the crisper drawer because she knows thats where her veggies are.

She also won't get into her cage to go to bed unless I put a lettuce leaf in for her. It might be that she loves food, but she knows that "night night" means and she won't go in until theres her night night lettuce.

Ferkel has quite interesting one- every morning at around 7am she jumps on my nightstand, then onto my face. I wake up and she jumps back on the nightstand. She waits for me to doze off then jumps in my large potted plant and starts munching away. Not sure why or how this began, but its now the morning routine. (Don't worry the plant is nontoxic!)

whitelop wrote:
Every time I open the fridge Foo tries to get into the crisper drawer because she knows thats where her veggies are.

She also won't get into her cage to go to bed unless I put a lettuce leaf in for her. It might be that she loves food, but she knows that "night night" means and she won't go in until theres her night night lettuce.
lol @ "night night lettuce"... I tend to refer to my bunns' late-night veggie snack as "ni-night kale" :D

Ollie jumps on my bed and on my couch ALL the time and every time he does he starts trying to rearrange the fabric on my couch/my comforter with his mouth furiously and he digs at it a little bit. One time when he jumped on me on the couch he did this with my pants and accidentally bit me! It hurt! Also every time I get his food & hay out he slowly approaches me as I'm about to put it in his bowl and gets REALLY low to the ground and stares like "omg is this really about to happen..?" it's SO cute :D

Latest posts

Back