Share....Tolerable Bunny Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz16

Reaction score
I always looove seeing how Murphy runs up to the kids, or even the cat and begs for attention and tolerates the rough love she receives. And even the barn bunnies, how tolerable they are with kids!

575547_4183309945884_1626524962_n.jpg

406411_3091245604958_1163455745_n.jpg

282392_4072159887202_1081228403_n.jpg

25641_1413091612157_6254515_n.jpg

242.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Fallow and Martini...poor Martini loved those bunnies!!! They didn't love her so much back haha
8120915.jpg

Smokey and Mimzy...my heart kitty and my heart bunny...miss her so much RIP Mimzy
812091.jpg

Martini and Mimzy. They were born 2 days apart and grew up together lol, they played like siblings...rough and mimzy was meaaaan!!!
812095.jpg

Awwwww how sweet!

My buns aren't very tolerable of handling. They're both rescues and a bit... aloof.

However they are worlds better than when I took them home. Rascal was terrified of me, and every single sound. Now he'll smush for head rubs.

I'm currently trying to train them to tolerate being held by giving them craisins when I pick them up. I hope it works!

the only one who tolerates being held is sebi...i got him at 6-7 weeks old and carried him EVERYWHERE. he went to work with me and to the movies, stores, ect. he doesnt love it, but he tolerates everyone and everything

A couple of those pics look a bit rough! Haha that first one and the one where the baby is grabbing the buns head...yikes!!!

Agnes is very tolerable. I've had her since she was a baby and I can carry her anywhere and she never complains. My son isn't allowed to pick her up or be alone in the same room with her though because I dont want her to get accidentally injured.

I'd be careful of the cats around rabbits. Their claws can hold a bacteria that is dangerous to rabbits if they get scratched.

Neither of my rabbits are particularly tolerant of anyone but themselves lol. I think Katie should post pictures of Fraggles...'tolerating' cats. ;)

shes not rough with them, no fur tugging or hitting

and i dont have a cat with claws anymore, she ran away and my tom cat doesnt go near the rabbits

no one else has cute picutres?

Hmmmm dunno if this counts. But it's a cat and rabbit pic. Harvey has taken to snuggling with Merlin.

snugglebunny by Magpie8203, on Flickr

Both of my cats are really good with Harvey. Merlin, my elder cat, doesn't do much besides sleep and some times groom Harvey. And Azrael gets chased by Harvey. The only biting that happens is on Harvey's end. He likes biting the cats when they annoy him haha.

OMG THAT POOR CAT EVIL FRAGGLES... lol...

map pie, that is so cute. your cat is so pretty. lol the picture makes him look like hes missing a bit of his head though

Latest posts

Back