Semi O/T: Rabbit pictures....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetiora

Reaction score
Does anyone have photos of their buns piled in aheap or around one another (think in masses)? I'm having to make abillboard design public service announcement for my graphic designclass and was intending to do a spay or neuter bill board with buns.Only catch is the photo needs to be very high res (300+ DPI if you canmanaga).

Of course my plan is silly but I thought it very hilarious: NaturallyI'd have the picture of the buns all around one another and the largecaption to the right would be something like "Soon we shall rule theworld!!!" Then you know, the spay/nueter message. It would at leastmake people go "whaa???" :D

...and yes, yes I am crazy :p

LOL go tothe thread My Little Ones andhappily cut away you have mypermission , the one you want especiallyis the second photoit shows just how sloppya bunny pile can be lol

I don't have a picture of them all together but i do have separte pictures click the links below.

Jack and Marshmellow' s Mom FrenchLopGril1280

the one with bars infront is my coconut, who died and was a mix

the black one is kimmy she is a mini lop and her boyfriend is the onein the basket who is named butterscotch which is also a mini lop

4kyyoz

Thanks so much gypsy! This is the closest I couldprobably ever hope for! Heehee, my teacher will probably think I'm nutsbut it's amusing to me! Thanks so much!

FrenchLopGirl1280, the second link doesn't seem to be showing up, but thank you very much anyway!

Anyone else feel free to contribute! :) The project will pretty much bedue by next week but bunny piles are still very amusing to seeregardless of a project. :D

YourWelcome hope all them bunnypiles work for you ,heres hoping you get an A+

Oooo! That'd be great! We have to have at least2 different designs for the billboard so a selection of pictures helpsa bunch! I'll definately ask! Thanks! :D

Latest posts

Back