Sebastian's Little Girl Spoils Her Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Sebastian and Iwere up much earlier than his little girl was this morning. He keptnudging my ankles at my desk and running into the kitchen to let meknow he wanted a treat. He has his own cabinet where his oats, pellets,treats and supplies are kept. He really wanted in the cabinet. I wastaking pictures of him because it was so cute. Suddenly he heard hislittle girl coming! He stood up and was looking over the bunny gate forher! I'm sure he knew she was putty in hispaws!:)

Raspberry

"I want in that cabinet"

wantinmycabinet.jpg

"I'm pretty sure I can get that door open by myself."

wantinmycabinet1.jpg

"I know she keeps those craisins tucked in here somewhere."

wantinmycabinet2.jpg

"She's coming, my little girl is coming!"

Ihearmylittlegirl.jpg

"please, oh please can I have a craisin?"

Lookatdababy.jpg

Spoiled rotten I'm tellingyou!

Gotmycraisins.jpg

"She's coming, my little girl is coming!"

Ihearmylittlegirl.jpg

Spoiled rotten I'm tellingyou!

Gotmycraisins.jpg

SO PRECIOUS!!

They're absolutely My Favorite!!

I asked Santa for them both for Xmas, but he didn't come through. Oh Well, I guess they're in good hands.

Love,

-Carolyn

Raspberry, I'm happy to see that you all havemade the wise decision to allow my sweet baby to start eating craisinsstraight from the bag again!...

BunnyMommy wrote:
Raspberry, I'm happy to see that you all have made the wisedecision to allow my sweet baby to start eating craisins straight fromthe bag again!...?? ?

Oh No, BunnyMommy!

Don't you give the credit to Raspberry to allow your sweet baby to eatcraisins straight from the bag. -That was ALL Sebastian's Little Girl'sdoing. -

If you recall, before She arrived on the scene, Poor Sebbie was having to search through the rubble to get to the craisins. :X

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
BunnyMommy, lets say it how it is....that wasn't my decision...:?

It's a good thing Sebbie has his little girl.

-Carolyn

LOL

That is too funny, Raspberry. My rabbits beg like crazy too. We can'teven walk across the living room without Chompers dive bombing us thesedays.

Carolyn, to answeryour question the other day about Sebastian's ears, if you look at allthese photos, you can see they do everything! They lop a lot. But ifhe's interested, boy do they stand up! And they still do the helicopter"in between" a good part of the time too! ;)

Raspberry

Carolyn wrote:
BunnyMommy wrote:
Raspberry, I'm happy to see that you all have made the wisedecision to allow my sweet baby to start eating craisins straight fromthe bag again!...?? ?

Oh No, BunnyMommy!

Don't you give the credit to Raspberry to allow your sweet baby to eatcraisins straight from the bag. -That was ALL Sebastian's Little Girl'sdoing. -

If you recall, before She arrived on the scene, Poor Sebbie was having to search through the rubble to get to the craisins. :X

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back