Sebastian Cried!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Sebastian keptgoing under my desk this morning where all the cables and cords are.Usually all I have to do is telling him "out" and he comes right out.But he was being difficult and I had to keep getting down on my handsand knees and climb under there. Needless to say I don't like to squirtthe water gun amongst all that stuff. Ithump the floor a timeor two and told him "out" in a stern voice and reached for him. He madea little crying noise and came tearing out of there!I almostthought I didn't hear it. Then we went through that two moretimesand I've heard him make the noise each timeIscold him. I've only heard him do that a time or two when he was upsetand restrained for one reason or another. Last time being when he wasgetting those awful treatments for GI stasis.I justthoughtit was interesting that he was reacting emotionally tobeing scolded for going where he wasn't supposedto!

Raspberry

Poor Sebbie!!

Who says that rabbits don't know humiliation??

-Carolyn

:shock:Serves you right for scolding that perfect baby!

I'm sorry Raspberry, but rabbit services must remove that bunny instantly to my house!

*Straightens her halo.*

I bet Seb can't wait for his Little Girl to get home today!!

-Carolyn

That's it!!!! :X Buggles (whoturned out to be a boy) said I have to rescue his look alike and givehim a proper home where he won't be made to dress up like a girl orreindeer, put in baby doll strollers or made to cry!!! PoorPoor fella.

Jen

GEEWHIZ! Raspberry. Next thing you know, you'll be taking candy from his little girl! You meanie! :X

I think they need to visit with someone who will spoil them.... Like ME! :p

(btw I used cable ties and wrapped the cords, put them behindthe edge of the desk where the outlet is and blocked entry to thatarea..... no more fights with the little brat! ;))

Oh, my poor little boy. Raspberry, you big bully.He needs cuddles and love to make him feel better - I'm on myway......:p. This surely just strengthens my view thatSebastian isn't a rabbit - he's a little human in a fursuit - Jan

Oh, I totally believe they do. Rex "pouts" when he's been caught in the wrong.

lol....never heard a rabbit cry before but with Sebastien, there is never a dull moment!

I think you should write a book about yours buns adventures including all thosecute pics! :shock:

Cupcake wrote:
lol....never heard a rabbit cry before but with Sebastien,there is never a dull moment!

I think you should write a book about yours buns adventures including all thosecute pics! :shock:
NO WAY! It would be like a politicalcampaign or something! You guys would come out of the woodwork with allof your evil stories and "bunny in a tutu" photos! We would probablyend up on the front of the Enquirer!:shock:

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
NO WAY! It would be like apolitical campaign or something! You guys would come out of thewoodwork with all of your evil stories and "bunny in a tutu" photos! Wewould probably end up on the front of the Enquirer!:shock:

Raspberry
Hhhmmmm...... I wonder how much the tabloids would pay forthat????? I could use some more money for Christmasshopping.......LOL

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Cupcake wrote:
lol....neverheard a rabbit cry before but with Sebastien, there is never a dullmoment!

NO WAY! It would be like a politicalcampaign or something! You guys would come out of the woodwork with allof your evil stories and "bunny in a tutu" photos! We would probablyend up on the front of the Enquirer!:shock:

Raspberry
Hmmmmm ... the National Enquirer ... I never thought of that... ...

Latest posts

Back