Searching for a Harlequin Dutch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EEK! I saw pictures once! It is my dream dutch.

I have a friend that got into breeding Harlie Dutch. They where beautiful! Sadlyshe had to sell down, she only had about 7 rabbits but had to sell down to 3.

You can buy harlie dutch here but they are money breeders and they own every breed that sells well. The markings are horrible and they sell their babies at 4 weeks so I do not buy from them.

No I don't know of anyone off the top of my head. I will let you know if I find any though. Some colours of certain breeds are hard to find. Especially within a certain limit.

I know that Sarah Cleavenger is based in Seattle, WA. She breeds Dutch, but not sure if she has harlies or not. I may see her at the next show I'm going to and I will look, or ask her.

I know she has a website. You can probably find it by searching her name. I can't remember what her rabbitry name is...something like Double D Rabbitry, or something.

Emily

I tried to email Jill but it came back as failed. Do you know her current email address??

I also tried Sarah but I think It came back failed too!! AAAAGGGHHHH!

Thanks

Kim

Latest posts

Back