Sakura

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
Sakura has demanded her very own blog, and threatened to nibble off my eyebrows ifI don't comply :shock:. She says she's faaar too good to be lumped in with any other animals *rolls eyes*.

She's been very well lately, she's getting a bit nippy recently but she tends to do that this time of year.

Here's my little periscoping madam :D

P1010025.jpg

P1000991.jpg

P1000982.jpg

Looking REALLY grumpy!

P1000973.jpg

"Hey cat, come in here so I can bite you...er...I mean, so we can play!"

P1000881.jpg

P1000882.jpg

Chilling with Brewster

P1000942.jpg

Just some general cute pics :)

P1000949.jpg

P1000954.jpg

P1000950.jpg

Awww, Sakura looks lovely. And Misty agrees that every diva bun should have her own blog (then proceeded to give me a dirty look and foot flicks).

:p

Nad

I agree - a bun that adorable needs her own blog....why what WERE you thinking to lump her in with others?

She's a cutie...

:biggrin2:

I love Sakura, she's so pretty :hearts:

My favorite pose is when they periscope because the dwarf bunnies have such stubby little arms. Hard to get a picture of it though because they don't stay like that for long!

I always think about how Sakura looks mostly like Ronnie, but also like Billy because of her silver marten-ness. If I morphed Billy and Ronnie together, they would make a Sakura :biggrin2:

Edited to add: Come to think of it, Sakura probably acts like a combination of Billy and Ronnie too! I remember you writing that she buzzes/honks and circles (Ronnie) but that she's also a diva (Billy). I just find that really cool :clapping:

LBP, if you like you can send Billy and Ronnie here and I'll swap ya for Sakura? She just bit me for bringing her oats! :shock:

It is funny, she is a lot like them. She gets all excited and buzzes around me and sometimes attempts to hump my arm like Ronnie, and she's a little diva like Billy (er, what do you call a male diva? Poor Billy haha!). She doesn't have the craziness of Billy though, I've never seen such a binky-licious bunny,

She is always periscoping, she's like a meercat. She will often stand halfway between a periscope and standing normally while I stroke her head. She sort of stands up on her back legs a little and leans into my hand. I guess being so short, it's like me when I stand on my tippytoes to be able to see things?

She's been so good about not peeing outside of her litter tray lately until last night when she peed on the spare bed, gah. Hopefully she wont do the same thing today.

Michelle

lol at Sakura biting you for oats :laughsmiley: Ronnie bit me on the ankle the other day because it was too close to the couch and he couldn't get by to circle me. He never bites hard, but why you gotta go biting someone and then try to woo them with circling? :flowerskiss:

And I'm not really sure what you call a male diva, but Billy sure is one! If he were human he'd definitely be a metrosexual.

Also, looking back at your pictures, Sakura's got some master disapproval going on in that fourth one! I think all Nethies are pros at that :)

Presenting: The many silly faces of Sakura!

Couldn't think of any funny captions for the pictures so just use your imagination for these ones :D.

P1010085.jpg

P1010346.jpg

P1010350.jpg

P1010352.jpg

P1010354.jpg

P1010357.jpg

P1010364.jpg

P1010369.jpg

P1010383.jpg

P1010287.jpg

And this is my mums cat, puss:

P1010294.jpg

And Mathews parents cat, Chris:

P1010317.jpg

And a large adorable bunny I liked at the SPCA:

P1010292.jpg

Sorry if a lot of the pictures seem grainy, silly camera doens't like low light.

Awwwwwwww, Sakura is just the most gorgeous bunny ever- I LOVE her disapproving faces :D

And your camera does really good indoor pics! Were you near a window or something, cos they've come out nice and bright. We have a sort of yellowy-orange wooden floor, so if I don't use flash indoors, everything comes out with a yellowy warm hue to it...

Mooooooooore pics of her majesty needed! :biggrin2:

Woah lol! I had no idea I'd gotten any replies on here! :shock: Aww, Sakura is so flattered that so many people like her :D.

And yep, Ali has first dibs on the princess, sorry, but she was one of the first people to know when I got her and made her claim right away! :p So, when are you coming to pick up the brat Ali? She's had her bags packed for a year!

Jen, my indoor pictures SUCK :?. If I use the flash, they look grainy and weird, if I don't use it, she blurs. I can set the camera on a higher ISO and fast shutter speed, but then they come out so dark I can't use them. I have no idea how to get the most out of the camera. It's only my second camera I've ever had, and I've got no idea how to really use it.

Where she is, there are a lot of windows, so I guess that sort of helps, I still hate my indoor pics though:

P1010539.jpg

P1010542.jpg

She doesn't live down in the spare room now, because she was peeing all over the wooden floor and also I think she was a bit lonely down there. She has more room where she is now. She loves to jump up on her chair, then go behind the curtain and sit on the window sill and watch people walk by and the traffic.

Latest posts

Back