russel keeps running away!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusselandRoxy

Reaction score
I used to be able to just leave him in thegarden running around for most of the day. But in the past week he hasran away 4 times into other peoples gardens. I have to keep chasing himaround to get him back into our garden which is strange as in ourgarden he never runs away from me but he does everywhere else.

Is there anyway i can teach him not to do this? I dont know if this hasanything to do with it but he has only started doing it since hisneuter. He usually comes back on his own eventually but its a pain andi would like him to stop.

Thanks for any ideas
Leanne :)

The only way to get him to stop is to put up afence. Rabbits are still fairly wild and there's no real reason forthem not to run away no matter how much they love you.

Any new territory, they loveto explore. Also they are planning for their next escaperoute, which is an instinct they have.

Pebbles is a house bunny. She is getting more and more spacein the house but she will return to her starting point, thatis familiar to her.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back