RIP Brownie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yngmea

Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart I say goodbye to Brownie. My brown dwarf rabbit that I had for over 8 years. We lost his girl Misty last new years eve. He was such a wonderful mellow fellow,lick you to death :) He started having breathing problems so we took him to emergency care today. He had a mass that pressed upon his heart and lungs, there was nothing else we could do for him. I never ever had to put an animal to sleep before, it broke my heart. But i got to hold him, talk to him as well as my husband and 2 sons. I love ya Brownie and I will miss you with all my heart. I hope you and Misty can play together now on that rainbow bridge together.

so very sorry that you lost a cherished member of your family. We consider our bunnies to be part of our family. It never gets easy, but, you have 8 years of great memories to reflect on. Rest in peace little man and binky free at the bridge with Misty, you are loved and missed.

Your post is so sweet....I'm soooo very sorry for your loss.Your inmy thoughts.

:pink iris:Binky Free Brownie :bunnyangel2:

thank you very much. I do have great great memories. I could not have asked for a sweeter fella to introduce me to the bunny addicition. He and misty were my first rabbits and to have them for so long was a testament to thiers and our love for each other...they humored the ignorant human. bless them both binky free

Oh i'm so very sorry for your loss...

Binky free little fella

Certainly was a cute little man. We understand how you fell and grieve for your loss also. He looked a lot like our little Charlene, also a very sweet little bunny whom we miss a lot.

thank you Nancy. today was the first time in over 8 years that when I went to the grocery store..I did not have greenery on my shopping list, now that broke my heart. I hope no one minds that I will hang around bunniless till June..that is gonna kill me but I do not want more till I am re settled..moving to southern Virginia this summer.

i know EXACTLY how you felt at the grocery store. That is what hit me first after i lost my first bunny, i could hardly even look at greens or that whole department for quite awhile afterwards without crying. I'm so sorry for your loss of brownie

oh it is so good to hear that I am not the only one that has happened to!

Latest posts

Back