RIP alarm clock

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitis3334

Reaction score
So yesterday I had the bunny boys running around my bedroom and I was busy cleaning their cage and talking to my sister. They seemed to be busy playing tag and running around under the bed. Later that night I went to go to bed and realized the bunny boys chewed my alarm clock cord :grumpy: I've had that alarm clock for 3 years, they come in and destroy it in less then a month. At least they seem alright, didn't seem to get burned from the electric of anything. I thought I had the room bunny proofed because I have a dog that chews wires also, so I had made sure to dog proof the room for the last few years. Guess they still managed to get in back of the dresser since they are a bit smaller then the dog. I wonder what it is about electrical wires that attracts rabbits...

I've lost a few phones, a couple of lamps and computer mice over the past thirty years. It is annnoying but I often wonder how they didn't fry themselves or trip the breakers. Crazy rabbits.

This happens quite often at our home too. No matter how well you do the bunny proof, they seem to find their " bunny's " way in .. :D

Milo murdered a clock here in my livingroom too. A winnie the pooh one! Chewed the cord clean in half. Bye bye clock! He also chewed the charger for my nintendo DS in half. He's lucky that's replaceable because I wasn't able to use my DS for while...Crazy bunnies!

Sarah

I managed to tape it up, wasn't chewed all the way through. I think I'm going to have to start running wires through pvc pipe or something, in the summer I have to put my air conditioner in the window, I'll literally die if they chew that o_O My dog already chewed the wire to the internet modem, my power cord to my laptop, and went through 3 different fans last year from her chewing the cords.

im with the boys.
thgibmirfuenf.gif
.we dont like no stinkin alarm clocks....

Haha, that's funny! I've lost headphones to my bunnies, and I've had to fix radio cords, too.

We have a guinea pig who got a shock chewing a radio cord; he curled his whiskers! lol. But luckily he was fine.

And I know someone else who's rats chewed the tv cord. The rats were fine, but she got a shock when she stepped on it.

My rabbit chewed the cord to my moms laptop when she wasn't paying attention and left the cord on the floor there are a lot of bite marks in it now..

Latest posts

Back