Rex and Peanut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
First, the man himself, Rex Robert Harrison!

Rex12.jpg

Rex4.jpg

Rex7.jpg

Rex8.jpg

Rex9.jpg

"Pet me, slave."

Rex13.jpg

*edit to add*

Rex attacking the basket:

Rexwithbasket2.jpg

"I am a big, tough he-bunny! Grrrrrrr. . ."

Rexwithbasket1.jpg

And his lady, Peanut (who has not yet lent herself to a full name :?)

Peanut9.jpg

Peanut10.jpg

I love her eyes...

Peanut8.jpg

Peanut13.jpg

Peanut14.jpg

Peanut11.jpg

Peanut12.jpg

"The Butt"

Peanutbutt.jpg

And the lovely couple:

RexandPeanut6.jpg

"Hide! It's that person who clips our nails. . ."

RexandPeanut8.jpg

Sweetness!! I love their faces in this picture!

RexandPeanut6.jpg

AnnaS wrote:
do they live together in one cage? They are very cute.

I got Rex as a babe in 1999, and three years later I adopted Peanutfrom the local shelter. I could tell something was missing in his life,and he really needed a buddy. Plus, no one else wanted to adopt a 2-younspayed, overweight bun with major attitude! Peanut (who hadher name already) was more bulldog than bunny!

Of course, after her spay she mellowed out quite a bit ;) When we leftfor a family trip to D.C., the two stayed with the New Hampshire HRScoordinator. We had tried to bond them with limited success, and shehad it done in a week! :shock:

And they've been together ever since :) I cannot tell you the change inboth their personalities that bonding brought. They're just somuch more content and happy, and even more outgoing with people!

P.S. Oops - added more pics of Rex that I forgot (edited original post)

They are gorgeous!!

They look like the perfect couple snuggled together, that pic is myfave!! I feel like I could just snuggle right in there with them **nowif only I could fit into the monitor of my computer LOL****

Yup, I'm a lucky gal :) They're happier witheachother, have someone to play with, snuggle with, and give kisses towhen I'm not around. But when I am, they're very social: they runaround my feet, kiss my hands and arms, snuggle up against my leg, andtotally relax, purring, while I give them nose rubs.

Wow! It's difficult to get good photosof black rabbits, but yours turned out so wonderful. I lovetheir eyes in the photos, they are so expressive!

Pam

Wanna see the lil' bulldog I was talking about? Here's Peanut when we first brought her home:

ChubbyBunny.jpg

They look so lovely together! Andyou've done so much work to get her weight down! She's halfher former self! LOL Would you like to take me inand make me lose weight please?! :p

Ang xx

Latest posts

Back