RESCUE: Northern NJ *RESOLVED*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
...a new home!

This little guy is about 4-5 months old, and hasn't been neutered.
He belongs to the girl at the Pet Goods and she is trying to find him a good home.
He's the last of his litter....even the Mom has a new home now.
He's a real sweetie and wieghs about 3 lbs...don't think he'll get much bigger.
His ears don't know quite what to do yet....mostly one up - one down.

He's adorable! Heres hoping we can find him a forever home.

(PS..I edited the title..hope you dont mind (use had two e's) :D

Haley wrote:
(PS..I edited the title..hope you dont mind (use had two e's) :D
Thanks,:D

Makes more sense now!

And he is adorable isn't he.
He's used to being handled.
He's good with other bunnies.
He's a real binkie machine, too!!!

Oh yeah...thanks...put a lionhead on and then tell me its in NJ...with no warning in the heading....

THANKS Jim.....NOT!

:-D

Seriously though - I'm guessing it is a lionhead or part lionhead....wish you had a better picture...

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
Oh yeah...thanks...put a lionhead on and then tell me its inNJ...with no warning in the heading....

THANKS Jim.....NOT!

:-D

Seriously though - I'm guessing it is a lionhead or part lionhead....wish you had a better picture...

Peg
:DI kinda messed up the heading. You should have seen it before Haley fixed it for me.

Dad is a Angora/ Lionhead mix, and Mom is a Lop.
He takes more after Dad, but has at least one of Mom's ears.:bunny5

This little guy has a sister that looks like a lop earred lionhead. Ihad actually gone in to take a pic of her, but she found a home thefirst day she was there.
This Pet Goods takes in a lot of bunnies to rehome for owners that can no longer keep them.
Someone just brought in a gorgeous lop....kind of a lite grey & cream color combo.
There's an itty bitty Silver Martin.
A couple of weeks ago there were 3 Pal siblings.

~Jim

What an adorable guy. Is he actually AT a PetGoods, or the girl who works there has him at her house? Just curiousbecause I go to Pet Goods on Rt.17 and if he is there I'dgoby and say hi to him.

Clobbersaurus wrote:
What an adorable guy. Is he actually AT a Pet Goods, or thegirl who works there has him at her house? Just curious because I go toPet Goods on Rt.17 and if he is there I'dgo by and say hi tohim.
Hi Jesse!

The girl who owns him is keeping him at the Pet Goods (Rt 17 South, Paramus) where she works.
This way he gets a lot of exposure to possible new owners.....also gives her good control over who could adopt him.

I go there every Saturday to pick up supplies and almost everyone there knows me.

~Jim

JimD wrote:
Clobbersaurus wrote:
What anadorable guy. Is he actually AT a Pet Goods, or the girl who worksthere has him at her house? Just curious because I go to Pet Goods onRt.17 and if he is there I'dgo by and say hi to him.
Hi Jesse!

The girl who owns him is keeping him at the Pet Goods (Rt 17 South, Paramus) where she works.
This way he gets a lot of exposure to possible new owners.....also gives her good control over who could adopt him.

I go there every Saturday to pick up supplies and almost everyone there knows me.

~Jim
Hey Jim!

Good. I like that she can she who wants to adopt him.

He's a little too young to put with my Little Guy(turning 7 in a fewweeks). But I am going there tonight for some kitty food and I amdefinitely going to go say hi to the little fella. I'll tell himeveryone from here sends their love.

-Jesse

Look who I saw earlier...

1207buns3af5.jpg

1207buns2ni3.jpg

And this bun was very curious, and adorable...

1207buns1wo7.jpg

The bun in the last pic was so cute. He/She was standing up and put the nose to the air holes to sniff me.

They were all so cute and so nice. I hope someone sees these pics and goes and brings at least one home.

Clobbersaurus wrote:
And this bun was very curious, and adorable...

1207buns1wo7.jpg

The bun in the last pic was so cute. He/She was standing up and put the nose to the air holes to sniff me.

They were all so cute and so nice. I hope someone sees these pics and goes and brings at least one home.
That last one...the lop....was brought in by his/her owner due toallergies. She said he/she was about 9 months old.I'mguessing thatshe weighs about 5 lbs. That'aabout all I know right now. She seemed very friendly when I was there ,too. I love her coloring!

"I'm still here and waiting for a forever home.I'm not as happy as I used to be. Most of the other bunnies are goneand I'm kind of by myself now."

:(

attachment.php

That poor little guy.

No doubt about it, if I lived there he would be mine. Surely somebody can give the poor little man a home?

:anyone:

So sad that this little guy is still waiting.....he wouldn't even come over to sniff my hand today like he usually does.

:(

Same here. Such a cute little one but another male.

I have no fuzzy rabbits, he also isn't fixed.

Latest posts

Back