REHOME: 3 rabbits in need of a forever home in Nottingham

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopTillUFlop

Reaction score
I was approched 3 days ago by a lady who owned apub, that was moving house and didn't want her rabbits anymore! Shetold me that the RSPCA was full and that if she didn't find them a homein the next few days she would kill them:shock: I didn't knowwhat else to do but foster the bunnies and find them a home!

Here is a picture of one when i first got them...As you can see he is wet, dirty and he smelt reeeaalllyy awful!
IMG_0367.jpg

And after 4 hours of batching, nail clipping, hair drying and ear cleaning, here they are looking lovely:D

I have named them Sunset, River and Rain
IMG_0394-1.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

Sunset..the cheeky one:bunnydance:
IMG_0397.jpg

River..they shy one
IMG_0396.jpg

Rain...the small one:)

IMG_0392.jpg

They are about 3 and a half years old, and must stay together...Can anyone offer these lovely boys a home?
Thank you,
Jeanette

So cute. What a nice person you are to take them in.

Pipp wrote:
Tamsin and a few others from Rabbit Rehome in the UK aremembers here, maybe they'll chime in. Awesomeorganization.

Here's the site:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk

sas

PS: It was wonderful ofyou to take them in.:hug::great:

Thank you :DThey are already on the Rabbit Rehome website and forum!

You are such a wonderful person for taking themin. Bless you. They look beautiful. Im sure they feel very lucky to bein your care.

Heres hoping we can find them a home.

If you still need to place these bunnies I canput you in touch with a Nottingham animal charity who will gladly helpyou out and take them, foster them and find them a forever home nomater how long it takes. I live in Nottingham also and I have begunvolunteering for them because they really are a good group of peopledoing a great job.

well im from york area their all beautiful but icouldnt rehome all of them,which 1s r bucks or does? cause i have a fewmyself can u tell me abit about them?

What a life saver you are. They look great all spiffed up!

_________
Nadia

Latest posts

Back