ready to deliver?????????????????????????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beans_mommy

Reaction score
hey all i gots a quick?? i have a female that may have mated with mybeans do they show drops of blood beforethey deliver or when they are inlabor she has built a niceround nest inside her box with all the hay i put in there theother day she is eating up a storm anddrinking like a fish she looks fat but may just beher can i have some clues pls.....afraid to leave heralone.........the blood i found was on the carpet ichecked the other bunnys for any injurys and the other 2 arefine thanks inadvance beans_mommy donna

Typically, you'll notice drops of blood after they kindle.

Have you looked around inside her nest to see if there are any babiesthere under the hay? Has she pulled any fur, or lined thenest with fur? Those are your big clues.

You can also turn her over and check "down below"... see if she's bleeding from there.

Yep sounds like she is ready to kindle. The nestsounds good. You dont have to bug her just make sure that she stays inher cage by herself. If she was out of the cage she might of kindledsomewhere else so make sure that you check around, she would of found arealy nice hidding spot for them. You need to make sure that the kitsare in the nest so that way they will stay warm, safe and together. Ifshe is with other rabbits the other rabbits or her may get aggressiveand into a fight so it is realy important that she is alone.Like the other people said the kits will dig down into the nest socheck deep and see if they are in the nest already. If she does nothave the kits by tomorrow then try letting the doe out alone and watchher. She will probably go right to the nest then. In the mean time Iwould keep the other two rabbits in their cage and keep any otheranimals away from the area untill you find the litter.

I hope that this helps. Good Luck.

Latest posts

Back