Re: 2nd Annual Night of the Lepus Schedule...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey Gabby,

There's a scene in the Matrix where two guys are talking, and inthe background, a t.v. is playing. On the t.v. is the Night of TheLepus Movie. Once the real Matrix fanatic fans studied the film, a hugesurge of requests were made for this movie.

As to making copies, you can only do it if it's feasible and at allpossible. No worries. I had to ask a friend of mine to make me somecopies for the people that showed interest. Buck Jones did the same.

Sarah: I look forward to your thoughts on this Legendary Film.

Michelle,

There's a link to how to purchase the DVD to the movie on the original post. Go there if you want it on DVD.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Hey Gabby,

There's a scene in the Matrix where two guys are talking, and in thebackground, a t.v. is playing. On the t.v. is the Night of The LepusMovie. Once the real Matrix fanatic fans studied the film, a huge surgeof requests were made for this movie.

As to making copies, you can only do it if it's feasible and at allpossible. No worries. I had to ask a friend of mine to make me somecopies for the people that showed interest. Buck Jones did the same.
I tried watching for it the other day bt not knowing what i waslooking for i didn't find it, maybe after i watch it i'll have to watchthe matrix again and look closer forit thoseare just for you LOLHmm had a nice long message on my answering machinetonight.. i must listen t the whole thing as hubby starting playing itwhile i was out of the room :shock:

OK y'all Lepus watchers. What with the timedifference and me working and all, this will probably be the last timeI post before the BIG event. I just want to say that (in case not allof you make it :shock:) it has been a pleasure talking withyou all these months, and to those that survive, HappyHalloween. I doubt whether the film will be as entertainingas you guys have been with all your 'Lepus' posts :D. Enjoy!

Jan

I hatescary movies!
angry-tantrum3.gif
Ihate scary movies!
angry-tantrum3.gif

Somefreaky witch with hairyarms had to go and send me a videotape...

And her big, mean, goblinfriend probably talked her intoit!

When this movie is over I have to go to aHalloween party at a farm house out in the country! The COUNTRY! As infull of WILD RABBITS! In the DARK!Surrounded by a bunch offreaky wildrabbits....

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back