Rate My Bunny . com

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
Here's a cute link that was posted on the ARBA district 9 forum by Luceee . . .

http://www.ratemybunny.com/

You can post pictures of your rabbits or view/rate other bunn photos --fun to look through them all :)(Click on the gallery link toview all the photos)

Pam

Thanks for letting us know,Pam!Will check itout.

-Carolyn

I got to giggling on this one , all icould see at first was cotton ball , wasthinking Ok wheres the rabbit, themn i saw that beautifulface , Which Breed is ShePam she is beutiful !

Oh Pam those bunnies are so cute!!
I added that site to my favs list and I am going to go there often( Ican feel it in my bones LOL) I know it's like an addiction LOL checkout Da Cute Bunnies!! :D:D:D:D

Thanks for posting that site Pam ;)

Areil " couldnt youjust sit here all day going ooooooooawwwwwwwwwwwww cute, handsome , awsome ,oh i want oh i gottahave , lmbo Thanks Pam its aqonderfull site !

gypsy wrote:

I got to giggling on this one , all icould see at first was cotton ball , wasthinking Ok wheres the rabbit, themn i saw that beautifulface , Which Breed is ShePam she is beutiful !
I'm guessing a Giant Angora or German Angoradue to the earfurnishings, color, type, softer coat and what appears to be softerfacial wool. German Angoras are very similar.

Pam

Gypsy I know I could LOL!!! I'm sure we all could, they ARE gorgeousaren't they , as I said I can see myself checking this site outregularly to see the new bunnies LOL, (thinking I might put Bindy onthere without telling her of course LOL);););)

That's cute. I think you could do that all day and never come run out of bunnies. Lots of cuteness overload.

Cristy

Pam , I hate to bother youbutwhat is this sweetie. I'm guessing some type of angora? It's anadorable puppy bunny. I love this ones look.

Thank you.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Pam , I hate to bother youbut what is thissweetie. I'm guessing some type of angora? It's an adorable puppybunny. I love this ones look.

Thank you.

Tina

It does look like a puppy LOL

It's an English Angora. They have a "V" ear carriage and occasionally some will have lopped ears.

Pam

66a99517b1043d272cbbc9080bff3396.jpg

Who's is this? I love him/her. I want to take it home with me the rabbit. I think its a French Lop. Its so cute.:)

FrenchLopGirl1280:dude:

Could be a Frenchie :) Can't tell therabbit's size from the photo. If it is a French Lop, I'dguess that it's a smaller buck.

Pam

Latest posts

Back