RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOH!! That sounds like a hoot of atime!! Wish I'd been a member, and could have gone!(Though, warnings...if we do another, my babes won't be able to comealong...their cages are just WAY too big, hehe!)

C'mon...someone put one together!! :D

Carolyn wrote:
........and JimD's setting bombs off, it probablywould be fine, but hey...how was I to know how they'd act?

Just be careful in case you have it in your town with the crew we had.
Is the lady down the street still giving you dirty looks when she goes by??

:expressionless

JimD wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
........and JimD's setting bombs off, it probablywould be fine, but hey...how was I to know how they'd act?

Just be careful in case you have it in your town with the crew we had.
Is the lady down the street still giving you dirty looks when she goes by??

:expressionless

She's too afraid of me to look at me. :sofa:I think she worries that I'll bring you all back.

For those that don't know, we wereaccused of having a KKKgathering from a neighborwhenJimDwaslightingfireworks and playingmusic to honor Buck Jones. JimD and TheMissus (Buck's wife) tried desperately to explain to the woman thatwe're BUNNY PEOPLE, but she wasn't having any part of thatexplanation. :whatever

Razzamattaz was ready to burn a cross on her lawn after she saw thehard time the woman was giving JimD and The Missus.Man, don't tick off a redhead!

Carolyn wrote:
Razzamattaz was ready to burn a cross on her lawn after shesaw the hard time the woman was giving JimD and TheMissus. Man, don't tick off a redhead!
I was a little angry.

The woman was unreasonable.

Hmmm... Come to think about it, it mightbe fun to return toConnecticut...

We hadtop notch accommodationswith a great swimming pool, superb tourist attractions, (the localTractor Supply was the number one draw) but the absolute best part,hands down, was the guestlist!

Carolyn, where is that picture of you andyour friend at the boathouse?? You know, the one... I can'tseem to find it...

OH my god! Guees what! Just relized the day you guys held the event is the day I got Sam and Ringo!

:shock::shock::shock:

I entered the Bunny world that day!

Edit: I just checked it was only 1hour and 34mins away! :bigtears:
Alicia:sweepThe Maid, The buns Ringo Starr :runningrabbit:, SamanthaJane :apollo:,Connor Grayson:not listening, Teresa Mekare:bunny19,Dallas Jinx :bunny17:, AND THE REST OF THE ZOO CREW!!!

P.s. We need smilies for lops!

mambo101 wrote:
Carolyn: So does that mean you are at least consideringhaving a picnic in 2007???;)

Haven't given it any thought, Dan. :)

JadeIcing: How strange that you got your babies on the day wehad the party! I wondered how far you were from us.It's a bummer you didn't know it was going on. I had picked adate in November so that people could plan. We had quite acrew.

Razzberry, I bet you get coal in your stocking. You're more trouble than Tucker, Cali AND Fauna combined!

Here are the misfits...

Wow... that mademe smile. And I know you'll probably swallow your tongue, but it mademy eyes water too...

Maybe it's just too early and I haven't had enough coffee yet.

We need more pics by the way. You can't hog the bunny and girl all for yourself. :X:D:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Alicia:sweepThe Maid, The buns Ringo Starr :runningrabbit:, SamanthaJane :apollo:,Connor Grayson:not listening, Teresa Mekare:bunny19,Dallas Jinx :bunny17:, AND THE REST OF THE ZOO CREW!!!

P.s. We need smilies for lops!

Perhaps this is agood time to introduce my new baby. I've had him since last Saturday,but the environment here was hostile until after I posted new photos ofSebastian! :disgust:

This is Rondo Diablos - known asDiablo. He is my new red dun quarter horse stallion.

The photos are a little dark. We were inan indoor arena. I hope to get some nice ones soon.

SLG got to ride him yesterday and did agreat job! She wants to go goat roping on him this spring!:roflmao:

That girl will do anything!

00670004.jpg

00670019A.jpg

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
And I know you'll probablyswallow your tongue, but it made my eyes water too...

You're right. I don't believe you're that soft.Must've gotten somethin in your eye or just finished yawning.

Now THAT'S more like you. I love you too!!

Merry Christmas! xo

Back