Rabbit Vocalizations

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Well.. I have heard a lot of rabbit sounds... but tonight was the strangest sound..

Anubis was perched on the edge of the bed (his favorite spot) and hestarted making a clucking sort of buzzy sound. I turned tocheck on him to make sure he was all right, and there he was completelyspread out, his legs far behind him. I am asuming that is ahappy sound ::Laughs::

Goodness I love this Flemmy!

Ive yet to hear my bunny buzz. Mija will growl/hissif i play the crawly spider hand game withher,I pinch her bum and she plays just like a dog. Shebinkies and lunges, and jumps from side to side growling with eachbinky trying to chase the crawly spider hand its really cute,never heard her buzz though, id love to see that hehe. Maybe your bunnyis meditating lol.

The only vocalization i've heard has come fromBuster, and that's when the vet picked him up to sedate him for hisnueter... NOT a nice sound I might add!

Monkeys!

Peanut buzzes like a lil' bumblebee anytime I'm within her vicinity. She's just my lovebug -er- bun :D

Hi Bunsforlife!

I couldn't imagine how bees were getting into my apt. because I couldnever see them, but I'd hear them. In January, I heard a beeas I sitting on the floor cleaning out a cabinet. I thought,"No way! There aren't any bees around this time ofyear!" Look around, sure enough, it was Fauna - my HollandLop.

Yes, the buzzing is a sign of pure happiness. The funny thingis that Fauna doesn't do it when others are around. She doesit only when she's completely relaxed and very happy andcontent.

The others don't make a sound...it's justFauna.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back