Rabbit sneezing...?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThisIsARandomName

Reaction score
From 3 days my rabbit is sneezing, No discharge.. he only sneeze once at a time.. So it's not snuffles i guess.. Could the sneeze be because of dental problem? my rabbit is having difficulty chewing from 2 weeks now.. I haven't still got his teeths checked because i'm finding a rabbit savvy vet or a vet that treat rodents.. In my last post my rabbit completely stopped eating and pooping but now he's getting better, he started pooping. some poops are small in size but not most of them. today i found a vet that treats rodents and birds.. i called him and he told me to take my rabbit to his clinic on 6:30 Right now it's 5:40.. He's going to check his teeths but my question was. Is my rabbit sneezing because of dental problem? Or is he sneezing because of something else? He don't sneeze all the time sometimes once in 1-2 hours..

Rabbits sneezing occasionally, is normal. If it seems to be occurring quite frequently and/or there is also nasal discharge, then it could be an indication of an upper respiratory infection.

With your rabbits possible dental problems, the sneezing could also be related to that.

Latest posts

Back