rabbit salads

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question that I have not been able tofind an answer. Mrs. Sniffles luvs cilantro andmint. How much can she have? I cant imagine thenutritional content in those can be much of anything?

Is it like hay as much as she wants? She gets all the hay she can eatand 1/4 cup of pellets. She is a mini-rex,just shyof 6 mos.

Just curious so i don't over feed her.

I was just looking on the USDA and their chart thingy submitter doodad[http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/] and it sasy that it is v. low in calories.

Zarathustra, only a little bit. Like two or three sprigs.

Apollo loves Spring Mix, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, greenbeans, carrots,apple. orange. banana, oats, papaya andpineapple.

Tina

i need some advice here.... Ilearned that carrots are high in sugar content &shouldminimize their intake. Well mine love them very muchobviously, but I have cut down to once every 2 daysonly.

They don like pellets at all & never like todrink water. If i give them water in a bowl, they'll kick it away. If igave them in a bottle, they dont even drink it.Water levelwill remain the same for the next weeks tocome.They only eatspinach, celery, chinese leaf,apples, pumpkin, cabbage, cucumber&carrots.:D

What do u think? Should I change their diet?:p:p

Latest posts

Back