rabbit pedigrees

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I make mine in Microsoft Word. It is kind of a pain because I have to type everything in....and it takes a longggg time. The pedigree software from Evens, from what I hear is really nice, all the pedigrees I've gotten from other breeders are made with it. :)

A lot of people use Evan's Rabbit Register program. It is so easy, once you have your rabbits entered, all you have to do is enter an ear number to create pedigrees for offspring. :)

I make mine in Microsoft Excel, its really easy since the boxes are there. Pm me your email and I can send you the file if you want it.

Kintraks is free up to 60 animals. I use it and really like it. After 60 animals, you have to purchase it but it only costs a fraction of what Evans does, I understand. Kintraks is $20, I think Evans is like $80. Online help is totally awesome with Kintraks!!!

I two programs Evans & Breeders Assistant IMO Breeders Assistant is just a all around nicer program you can alter the pedigrees more and you can make them look much "fancier" then Evans what I like about Evans is you can print out your show entry, mini pedigrees and Cage indentifiers.

I have a Mac so Kintrak's is the only one that works for me, but it's not very user-friendly. I'm stubborn so I just make my own pedigrees in a word processing program so I can make it look 'just so'. It's a ton of work to design the templates but once you have some that you like, it's easy just to fill in.

I use Kintraks and I love it for pedigrees. Support is awesome and if you check eBay you might be able to get it for less than $20.
Craig, the creator even turned my rabbitry logo into a background for my pedigrees!

Latest posts

Back