Rabbit Feed??????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinkerbell Rabbitry

Reaction score
I've been feeding Manna Pro for a few years and really wan't to switch to something else but I'm really not to sure what is good and what is bad here is a list of foods that I can purchase in my area: Kent, Marlette, Dumor, Purina, Kristlen, everything from TSC is available to me. I've been leaning more towards Kent, I have two friends who use it for their show and breeding stock and said it's grate!!!

I would like to know the Pro's and Con's of each feed and what it has done to your rabbits if you have fed it to them.

-Hannah

I'm not familiar with the other feeds for rabbits here other than Purina. I've used Blue Seal, Kalmbach, Pen Pals and Nutrena before. While I was switching feeds I always kept a weekly journal of kit weights, adult weights and conditioning and used the "old" feed as a control. My best results for the NZs have always come from Purina though the Satins did really well on Nutrena.

As far as Dumor, I find that their horse feeds are not the quality I would feed so I personally do not want to try their rabbit feed.

I guess all I can say is that I personally recommend purina but it all depends on your animals.

Latest posts

Back