Rabbit Chow Fibre3 or Complete

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz16

Reaction score
They're both Purina brand. I didn't know they exsisted until I started looking at them at work. The Complete says it reduces ammonia, true?

The Fibre3 looks really good, any ideas? And it's suprisingly cheaper than the rabbit chow I'm feeding now.

I have not used the Fibre3. However, a lot of the breeding and show community tried it. For a few months, I heard nothing but good things about it. Then people started losing rabbits and the remaining rabbits lost weight and condition. So I would not personally suggest Fibre3.

I used the purina advanced show formula and my boy does well (as well as our chinchillas). We feed it to our chinchillas and our rabbit.

If you contact the company they can send you more info and also coupons for 50 lb bags. I have 2 $5 off coupons and I only spend $20 on a 50 lb bag so even if it goes stale it's still worth buying it.

well i get a work discount and for 50lbs its only 18$

what was said earlier kinda scared me about fibre3 but it looks like a really good food. but i tried to find any articles or anything bad about it and couldnt even find anything on it really from peoples experiances. maybe i didnt look hard enought though

momto1 wrote:
I used the purina advanced show formula and my boy does well (as well as our chinchillas). We feed it to our chinchillas and our rabbit.

If you contact the company they can send you more info and also coupons for 50 lb bags. I have 2 $5 off coupons and I only spend $20 on a 50 lb bag so even if it goes stale it's still worth buying it.
I use the Purina advanced nutrition show formula (blue bag) also. We get the 50lb bags for around $16.

Latest posts

Back