Rabbit Books

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loplover

Reaction score
I just completd a project for my childrens litclass. We had to pick a theem and find a whole bunch of books about itI chose rabbits so i want to knowwhat are you favriot rabbitbooks as in the fiction ones. MIne are

Leo the Lop

Valvateen Rabbit

The Runaway Bunny

Muncha! Muncha! Muncha!

Bunnicula

If any one wants my compleat list let me know and ill atemet to attach it

How about "Watership Down"? One of my favs.

Jim

I dont remember what it's called but I used tolove this one book when I was little. It was something like,"Bunny learns her colors" Something like that, it was soooolong ago.

It's the cutest thing though. It's a white bunny that isbored with her whiteness so takes a bath in different colored paintbuckets. Shegoes into yellow and thenintored and makes orange.Then she takes ashower and trys different colors, showers, mixes again,etc. Then, she"bathes" in allthe colors and turns brown. Then she goes to take a showerbut the water doesnt work, so she stays a brown bunny.

It's so cute. I wish I still had it :(

Well, I did a quick google and suprisingly Ifound it on the first try. All I wrote was "Childrens bookrabbit bath paint bucket" and it came up. Gotta love theinternet.

It's called "White Rabbit's Color Book" :D

The Redwall books by Brian Jacques also have hares in them, but they usually aren't the main focus of the books.

tons of childres book about rabbits by Allen Baker, he does the white rabbit color book.

Used to read them to the preschool kids where i used to work, was my first job.

NightPoet00 wrote:
The Redwall books by Brian Jacques also have hares in them,but they usually aren't the main focus of the books.

I've read most of the Redwall books and loved every one of them. Iremember that The Long Patrol and the Mossflower Brigade had rabbits inthem.

Jim

There is a new one out I think it is called funnybunnys or something like that. I dont realy like it lol but one of myrabbits got her picture tooken by them at the wichita convention andthey used the picture! It is a light grey flemish giant but they calledit a chinchilla. The book realy is fiction because tons of stuff iswrong in it. VERY WRONG! LOl they didnt even list my name as one of thepeople who let them use my rabbit. I soppose I could throw a fit aboutit..... But naaa since I dont realy like the picture and the book hasalot of miss information... but I incourage you all to look through itand laugh at them... but that is one of those books that you look butdont buy. I didnt even buy it because I stronglydisagree withit.

-Ramar, The rabbit with rainbow wings

-King Murray's Royal Tail-The true story of an Easter Bunny

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back