Rabbit and Chinchilla safe toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakotaBunBun

Reaction score
Anyone have links of where they get their rabbittoys from. Would pretty much any toy that is safe for achinchilla be safe for a rabbit. I cannot believe how muchDakota is coming around. She will take treats from my handand I am also letting her live in our bedroom. I took ourframe out from under our bed and blocked off the dressers so she justruns around our room.. Only bad thing is she sometimes gets in bed withus and this morning has christened our bed with lots of littlechocolate chips :p. I wanna buy toys for her and my 2 chinsbut was hoping it would be easy to buy from the same supplier.

Thanks in advance

Brandi

You can make toys for bunnies rather than go outand spend a fortune...they love paper towel and toilet paperrollls. Old magazines to dig in, old phone books to tearup. I've given mine stick from apples and pear trees, dualpurpose ones there...they chew on em and toss them around.Alot of them also like baby rattles and things like that. Iwent to the dollar store and got alot of things for my 3.Hopefully that gives you some ideas to start out with.

DakotaBunBun wrote:
Anyone have links of where they get their rabbit toysfrom. Would pretty much any toy that is safe for a chinchillabe safe for a rabbit. I cannot believe how much Dakota iscoming around. She will take treats from my hand and I amalso letting her live in our bedroom. I took our frame outfrom under our bed and blocked off the dressers so she just runs aroundour room.. Only bad thing is she sometimes gets in bed with us and thismorning has christened our bed with lots of little chocolate chips:p. I wanna buy toys for her and my 2 chins but was hoping itwould be easy to buy from the same supplier.

Thanks in advance

Brandi
I just ordered a bunch of stuff off Ebay - and only used 2 or 3 suppliers.

I typed in "rabbit" and "toy" and then went to the petsupplycategory (or something like that). There waslots of stuff - I am buying 70 feet of sisal rope and wooden chewthings to make them chew toys that can hang from their cage.I also noticed someone selling apple twigs and I bought them that too.

Peg

Latest posts

Back