Progress!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After about a month now with not trying to pick him up, finally I have got somewhere with Peter. The past few days he's been following me around and he's been coming up to me without running away whenever I sit/stand near him. When I first brought him home he would startle whenever anyone walked by his hutch and I'm just so amazed how much he's turned around since then! He's also started rubbing his chin on me (which I hope is a good sign!- if anyone knows what this actually means please share!) he even hopped over to my husband today when he came through the back gate (he has free garden run all day) just wanted to share my happiness with you all! Peter is my first bun and even though we took him in because he had nowhere to go, I'm so so happy that we are making it work!! 😃😃😃
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1426178863.201409.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1426178800.619682.jpg

The chin rub is because he has scent glands there I believe :) It's a good sign, means he's saying "you're mine". My bun doesn't do that at all for some reason, though he might when he gets a bit older.

Awww he looks lovely :) its the best feeling ever when you earn the trust of a nervous animal. I hope things keep looking up for you and little peter!

Thanks 😃 yeah its a brill feeling! Just seeing how much he's changed and knowing I've helped is the best feeling x

Latest posts

Back