Pristine is suicidal...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
This morning I could not find Pristineanywhere. I searched in all her favorite hiding spots...butno Pristine. :dunno:At this point, I start topanic. Then I get this horrible thought -- Oh my God Pristineis under the couch chewing on a cord!! :scared:Sureenough, there she was...under the couch chewing on acord.:faint:She made her

way past the chicken fence that blocks the couches and squeezed through this tiny

hole. This makes me wonder if all those wounds on her body are not from Iszy biting

her but from the ends of the chicken fence. In any case, there she was :jumpingbunny:under

the couch playing. She totally ignored the fact that mommy was so mad and worried

:nonono:. She continued to play.

Earlier on that night she pushed her way through to Iszy's cage ONCE AGAIN. :tantrum: i

swear she has a death wish out there.:disgust:

Pristine!! Such a naughty girl for making mommy so worried and playing with the dangerous cords!

She probably sees getting under the sofa as a great challenge andconcentrates her time on breaking through your barrier when you're notlooking. Cookie does that to get under the reclining chairswhen we put the feet up. We accidentally shut him under itonce. :shock:

Silly bunnies.

Getting under the couch is all she is going to be focused on now, since she knows its possible. Ugh.

She has no idea how worried I was. :tears2:

:rofl:

You have Met Your Match, my friend!

-Carolyn

slavetoabunny wrote:
I've found that once they discover they can access an areathey never stop trying. Persistant little buggers!
That's what I'm afraid of.
A Devil in Angels clothing :D. Yes, I reckon her mission in life is to scare her mom and dad half to death :disgust:
I swear she is going to give me a heart attack one of these days.

Does Pristine have free run all day?

I know it's hard, but for her safety (and your sanity), you might need to start caging her when she can't be supervised.

Laura

She has free run during the night and Iszy hasfree run during the day. I think what's going to happen thisweekend is we are going to move Iszy upstairs. That way bothbunnies can have free run all day long. I completely trustIszy, but Pristine we're going to have to look out for. Idon't think caging her is going to solve anything because we aren'tgoing to be able to supervise her all the time. For the mostpart she is a good bunny. Like most bunnies, hecuriosity gets her into trouble sometimes.

Well, yesterday we put Iszy upstairs.So far so good. We have to keep her caged for awhile untilshe gets used to her surroundings. In the meantime, Pristineis downstairs. We bought new furniture that is lower to theground so we won't have to worry about the chicken fenceanymore.

What an EXPENSIVE rabbit. :foreheadsmack:

So our phone was cutting in and out lastnight. Come to find out Pristine has been chewing theelectrical cord. :foreheadsmack:This bunny isT-R-O-U-B-L-E. :faint:

Oh! And THEN she makes her way upstairs toIszy!! She jumped the gate!! Just when Iszy wasstarting to feel safe she gets attacked again. Poor littlegirl.

desktop1.jpg

Hi.. Boy did I go through this problem when Salvaje was little....
I also had to replace roomies phones...xbox cords...xbox controler...etc etc..
That Salvaje chewed.....
What I found was what the telephone company uses for underground phone lines...
interduct..its like PV pipe only it bends better.....
When the telephone company puts in a new line and cuts it..they usually throw away
the small cut off pieces...the ones I got were 5 ft long...
I cut this and ran cords through it...making chew proof........brat proof....
Cords....
Now either Salvaje got tired of trying to get around these bigtubes..or he has grown up....and become less bratty...but he seems tohave outgrown his need to eat cord...*fingers crossed*
Because the mouse cord to this pc is always dangling...*oops*
Good luck :)

Actually she looks like she is thinking........hmmm...anything I can bite up there ?

LOL.........too cute!!

Pristine just can't fathom why anyone/bun would feel anything towards her other than Love.

She's a piece of work!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Pristine just can't fathom why anyone/bun would feelanything towards her other than Love.

She's a piece of work!

-Carolyn
You are SO right. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back