Pretty NIC cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dublinperky

Reaction score
I want to make an NIC cage for inside my house. My bunies live outdoors becuase my parents don't want them inside (i have no idea why) One of the problems is that they don't look the prettiest. I thought some of you may have some ideas to make them better looking! Pictures would be great too! (sorry I know there are alot of topics about nic cages right now but they don't fit what I am talking about)

Here's mine from when I had two going, sorry if it's not what you're looking for.

DSCN1164.jpg

I think these look good! I was actually very amazed how classy they looked compared to any store bought cage looked.:D

I also want to say thatthe one Steph had when in an apartment was gorgeous! Could you post that Steph (Tall black one in the corner)? I will try to look for it.

I like to think mine is quite pretty...

029copy.jpg

In the US you can all get pink and purple NIC grids, not available here, but they are pretty (KellyJade has a pink one, really really nice :D).

The best way to make them "pretty" is with accessories, things hanging off them, colourful fleece... good luck. :)

I love Michaela's NIC condo...of course, I love her room, too. :D It really makes me want to do something as nice and pretty for my daughter.

Minda

Michaela wrote:

The best way to make them "pretty" is with accessories, things hanging off them, colourful fleece... good luck. :)

You must have very well-behaved bunnies, most of mine would shred anything I hung off of the cages. I have learned the hard way not to leave my work gloves on top of any of my cages, when I came back to find holes in the palms and the ends of the fingers missing! :shock:

gentle giants wrote:
Michaela wrote:

You must have very well-behaved bunnies, most of mine would shred anything I hung off of the cages. I have learned the hard way not to leave my work gloves on top of any of my cages, when I came back to find holes in the palms and the ends of the fingers missing! :shock:
Ohhh ho ho same here. Anything witihin a 1 foot radius from Rilee's cage will be shredded. I'm starting to think she has minor telekenetic powers. I don't know HOW she reaches some of the stuff she pulls through her bars. She's destroyed my bed comfortor, curtains, and the blanket I put on the top of the cage to protect her from too much draft from the ceiling fan.

Elf Mommy wrote:
I love Michaela's NIC condo...of course, I love her room, too. :D It really makes me want to do something as nice and pretty for my daughter.

Minda
Aww thanks! :D

Lol Maddie is so so so so well behaved, it's crazy! She is perfect.:D The fleece is never ever peed on or chewed, same with anything I hang off the cage, even if it's hanging toys she's supposed to destroy. :p Ebony would be a totally different story. ;)

Latest posts

Back