present for Bubby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bubby got a shiny, bright, blue....harness! lol

He's gonna hate me for putting it on! We're going camping this weekend,I hope, and he needs to wear his new harness so he can socialize. Healso has a matching blue retractable leash, travel dishes, a kennel,and a bunch of ice bottles. Wish us luck! It's my first bunny trip!

He and I are bunking down in the minivan together. We're planning tostay only one night, and if it looks to be hot or no shade, I'll leavehim home. I'm picturing one cranky baby, but he'll get over it. Hereally needs the socialization.

It may fall through for the above reasons, but I've been thinking aboutit for a couple months and I think it will go ok. I hope it will gook!!! My biggest worry is the car trip--his dad used to get carsick andI don't want him to get too hot either. I'm probably worrying too much,but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Rose

and....he wore it for the first time today! He did great, other than trying to eat everything he shouldn't....:p

Rose

thanks, that site was cool! I knew a bunny oncethat would jump in the car when his owner called. He loved trips. Iwant Bub to be like that too, so I'm hoping he does well. We aretraveling about 45 min. and I'll strap the carrier in the front seat.

Bub didn't like getting the harness ON, though! But he forgot all about it when it actually was on.

Rose

Latest posts

Back