Portraits of my crew!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseyG

Reaction score
Well all my breeders at least, my trio of pets were being lazy laying in the shade and weren't interested in what I was doing with the camera.
Lucky! Isn't he gorgeous! He is the sweetest rabbit in my rabbitry he just loves to be petted and loved on.

7309309782_b93cab8936_z.jpg

7309309614_41a8d86db3_z.jpg

My other buck Furby he is a sweetheart too but hates being groomed and picked up! This isn't very good for an angora, I brush him as much as I can while he is inside his cage and it works out pretty well.
7309309442_a8cb726211_z.jpg

Star has become one of my sweetest rabbits, she used to be very shy but now she is a sweetheart.
7309308480_b66b6e85cc_z.jpg

Molly May, what can I say? She is a DOLL she loves being petted and held, She flattens out and just takes all the pets she can get.
7309308318_13fb1eb3e5_z.jpg

Sasha doesn't look so fluffy anymore, it will grow back though. She is a reserved girl she just sits around and watches the world go by, she is very sweet and never puts up a fight when I groom.
7309299386_2e9fd732b0_z.jpg

They are breath taking. Oh the babies have just grown up so beautifully.

Lucky and Molly Mae are truly my favorites. Hopefully you will break through with Furby. There's always one in the crowd that doesn't want to be picked up or groomed. I just recently stopped Neville and Luna from attacking the comb.

K:)

Oh my goodness they are just the most adorable bunnies...

Latest posts

Back