Poor Little Fuzzy Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the best pic I could get:

FuzzyBabyEdit030.jpg

I had to color her eye because it turned red. I was scaringher with the camera, so I only took a couple. I'll try againtomorrow.

Laura

Laura wrote:
FairyTailFuzzies wrote:
Very Cute! What did the DH say?

DH? What's that? I'm thinking of something with those initials and it's not very nice!

DH = Dear Husband ;)

She's adorable! :love:

Good for you :clap:

Laura wrote:
I'm definitely picking her up today. I leave work in 15 minutes!If my friend doesn't take her, someone at work is interested.

Zee, are any of your girls Fuzzy Lops?

I'll post more pics later.

Laura

Hi Laura !!

One of my girls is a French Lop. That bun looks sooooo cute. Great tosee that you got her. You did the right thing. MORE PICS !!!!

Omg how alful some people who own pet shops cantlook after rabbits makes me mad beg him say she it a terrible state ihope you get her all the luck keep up up dated how is she is doing:tears2:i want her now And shesoo cute you have to have her !!

**"Hmmm, wonder how you are evergoing to let your friend have her:sunshine:- Jan"**

Right I was thinking the same thinglol she is a doll to say theleast , Is sheactually even 8 weeks old ,she looks a little on the smallside yet ?

FuzzyBabyEdit030.jpg

What a Love!!! I can completely understand why you felt theneed to rescue this little one. WhataDOLL! I can't get over how adorably sweet she is.She looks great against the purple material. Ally must bepsyched. What did your other long-earred friends think withthis bundle of joy arriving?

I wish I could just scoop her up and kiss her.

-Carolyn

I love it when a plan comes together!!!

***kiss dat nose***

I think she might be a permanent houseguest! I don't think my friend wants to deal with all thathair and shedding. That's fine with me. She's doingvery well - eating, drinking, pooping, peeing. She got herfirst taste of hay and LOVES it! I think we'll see her firstbinky very soon!

Alicia, thanks for all the info. I feel much better aboutherneck fur (or lack thereof)now.

I haven't introduced her to the rest of the herd yet. She'sso small andshy, plus I want to wait a few days to makesureshe's healthy. I think the only suitableplaymate for her will be Baby. She's small too and verysweet. I've never seen her be aggressive.

I need to sex her because we all knowpet stores don't alwaysget itright. I didn't want to upset her last night,so I thought I'd wait until today.

Hubby will be fine, but any extra cages will have to go! ThisREALLY is it for me. No more bunnies. I don't wantto look like one of those crazy ladies on Animal Cops who collectscats.

Laura

Hi,everyone. Since I am the daughter of Laura, and she is takinga shower,I am going to post this new message about the FuzzyLop. Well, we decided that we should sex the rabbit, and wedid. IT IS A BOY!! And my mom and I have beencalling it a her ever since we got her! The petstore told usthat he was a girl!:disgust: I wanted to name him Daisy, butnow I'll have to think of some other name! (And I shouldn'teven be making up names because it is not our rabbit!Although I wish it was!!) I just couldn't wait to telleveryone that!! I can't believe it! I sorta feelsorry for the little thing because we have been calling it aher! Goodness!

Ally

This little baby is doing great! Ishould make a new thread because he isn't a "poor little fuzzy lop"anymore. He's a spoiled little fuzzy lop! Now thatI know he's a boy (testicles FULLY descended), I need to figure out agood name for him. He looks like a Koala bear in theface. He's already using his litter box about 95% of thetime. He's a good boy. He binkied last night forthe first time! I was giggling uncontrollably.

I was told he was born March 15th. That would make him twelveweeks old. Do testicles usually descend that early?

Laura

It seems possible they can descend at 3 mos -usually around 3 1/2 I think. 95% litterbox trainedis excellent for 3 mos too. My herd buck took to a litter boxthe first day I gave it to him (he was about a year old)andhas never missed! Sounds like he is doingwonderful. I think you should name him TC (for Tom Cruise),Brad, or Matthew (McConaughey) 'cause he is so pretty.

Laura wrote:
I was told he was born March 15th. That would make him twelveweeks old. Do testicles usually descend that early?

Laura
They did on my Netherland Dwarfs....I think it depends upon the breed of rabbit.

Peg

Latest posts

Back