Poor baby bun bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gabby wrote:
do you find you add more salt to food now because before everything had a salty taste, and now without the salt air, it lacks..
funny thing about salt....it never agreed with me. every time i get blood work done they say i need more salt but it i add it to my food or cook anything canned that's high in salt every part of me swells up and i itch. i don't ever crave it either. but i miss the smell of it. and i miss the way my skin feels when i lived on long island. i don't break out at all but my skin is just dull. maybe kind of oily but very blah. when i visit home after a week i just have this glow. and my skin's not too oily or too dry. most people would shutter at the thought but remember on those hot humid nights and you wake up and your sheets are just damp. not from sweat just from the air and they smell like salt? the things i never knew i'd miss.

purplepeacock wrote:
funny thing about salt....it never agreed with me. every time i get blood work done they say i need more salt but it i add it to my food or cook anything canned that's high in salt every part of me swells up and i itch. i don't ever crave it either. but i miss the smell of it. and i miss the way my skin feels when i lived on long island. i don't break out at all but my skin is just dull. maybe kind of oily but very blah. when i visit home after a week i just have this glow. and my skin's not too oily or too dry. most people would shutter at the thought but remember on those hot humid nights and you wake up and your sheets are just damp. not from sweat just from the air and they smell like salt? the things i never knew i'd miss.
oh wow interesting. yes indeed, the haze coming off the water, or the air rolling in with it's damp saltiness, and everything had that feel and smell. hubby got entertained one his first few trips up, when he watched the snow plow in middle of summer pushing the seaweed off the road. ha i even in some freaky way miss driving by the clam flats when the tide was out..

CLAM RAKES.....i gave mine to my neighbor when i moved. i think i lived on clams all summer long! what i could never figure out was why clams like to live in muck. even notice the best clam beds are nothing but islands of black smelly muck. you don't even need the rake. every step you take you can feel them like rocks under your feet. i miss it so much. if only it weren't sooooo expensive to live there. that's why i moved. my family moved too., my 83 year old gram is the only one left out there. is it really expensive in maine too?

I'm sure it depends on what part of Maine, I don't know about the cities. the biggest problem is people don't make enough money there. houses range in a wide varaity of prices. i know gas was higher there before it was here. but some of my senses are off, i haven't lived there in 12 years. I know alot is changing in my old hometown area. and i'm guilty of not having been up there in 5 years.

I went to boston a few weeks ago, and while i don't like cities, i did love the salt air ;-) we had the car windows down just breathing it in

Awww, what a cute video! I love it! How soon after they were introdued was that? They're so friendly together!

Love the 'quarter binky' too! 'Giant' looks like if he wanted to, he could pick up Achaean in his mouth and run away with him lol! They look so sweet together :)

Oh, and your talking has made me want to live by the sea now too! :p

juliew19673 wrote:
I love that the "Giant" gave a "quarter" binky during the video.. and thinking they wll be great friends after a time.. Sweet video - we need more.
LOL, I really have got to start videoing things more. then I can start a blog of my videos LOL

mouse_chalk wrote:
Awww, what a cute video! I love it! How soon after they were introdued was that? They're so friendly together!

Love the 'quarter binky' too! 'Giant' looks like if he wanted to, he could pick up Achaean in his mouth and run away with him lol! They look so sweet together :)

Oh, and your talking has made me want to live by the sea now too! :p

they we introduced maybe 2 mins before you saw that video. I think Donovan thought i got him a present lol

the sea is nice, i love the ocean. but i'm not a beach person. the place i used to work, i had to drive across a mile long suspension bridge, and 2 causeways to get there. if the weather was rough they could be flooded, or you could have a wave of salt water crash over your car.. this would be why thre was seaweed on the road...

Eeee!!! He is so cute! I'm mildly jealous (even though I don't need anymore bunners). But just to hug and kiss a lil' one again would be nice. :D So give him some extra lovin's for me. :hearts:

Jenk

Latest posts

Back